TooMuchCaffeine

Shogun Showdown!

Nice.

Those slopes work great to create movement in the warriors pirate_thumbup.gif.

The only thing I'm not loving it the drop off from ground to water, it looks a bit out of place because everything else has nice transition and it just drops almost two bricks without any variation it texture.

This is not the sort of feedback I'd give to many people but you're a great builder and I know you are capable.pirate_thumbup.gif

Excellent creation 'TooMuchCaffeine', that small bridge is one clever piece of designing ! :grin:

Great minifigs and cool little temple too ! :grin:

Brick On 'TooMuchCaffeine' ! :classic:

Excellent creation 'TooMuchCaffeine', that small bridge is one clever piece of designing ! :grin:

Great minifigs and cool little temple too ! :grin:

Brick On 'TooMuchCaffeine' ! :classic:

I agree, I must say the bridge is my favorite piece. I'm digging the roof as well, I'm not familiar with those pieces, so it was new to me.

Great work!

That bridge is sure a treat to look at, including the coming fight between warriors. Can't wait for more of your impressive builds!

Great one, I like the roof and the bridge the most! The water, specifically the land around the fall, does need a bit of work but it's not too bad.

I agree, I must say the bridge is my favorite piece. I'm digging the roof as well, I'm not familiar with those pieces, so it was new to me.

Great work!

Probably this: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=88292 with SNOT. It's new last year.

this makes me wish I hadn't just traded my spare samurai... lovely build, the bridge is really nice and the leg slopes look quite fitting in this environment.

Like others, the bridge and the roof are my favorite parts. Great work and great piece usage! :thumbup:

The only thing I'm not loving it the drop off from ground to water, it looks a bit out of place because everything else has nice transition and it just drops almost two bricks without any variation it texture.

I agree, that'd be my one nitpick as well.

Very nice. I haven't seen the movie, but your MOC looks quite realistic. I like the shrine a lot, as well as the bridge and the legs. Good work. :thumbup:

This looks terrific! The bridge is great, but I really love the effect those arches give the roof. Also like the telescope usage. :)

Are the leaves attached to the branches, or are they balancing?

Very cool. I really like the scenery, really authentic looking. You got all the necessary details. Nice job.

Wow, a very lovely scenic vig TMC! The inverted arch pieces for the roof, brickbuilt mini-bridge, and the SNOT pond are all cleverly done. Very impressive work! :thumbup:

Thanks for the comments guys. Much appreciated.

Daedalus - the leaves are just balancing. This was built for the photo rather than for play!

ok...that bridge is amazing...but the roof is amazing too...and the slopes for the legs looks fantastic...

Aaaa forget it...the whole thing is awesome!

Very nice look...the legs capture the clothing and stance very well...beautifully done!

Thanks for the comments guys. Much appreciated.

Daedalus - the leaves are just balancing. This was built for the photo rather than for play!

Well, it works! :wink:

I really dig the look of flowers-up trees. I thought they were balanced, but the effect is so nice I figured I'd ask, just in case there was some fantastic way of attaching them I wasn't aware of.