Sign in to follow this  
MightySlickPancake

[MOC] Samurai battle

indexed.gif

samurai_01.jpg

(bad pic, sorry)

Hello everyone, Apologies for not being active much :hmpf_bad:. I have been busy (playing Lego universe :laugh:).

This is my new samurai related MOC, I made this a little while ago but have never gotten around to posting some pics. I hope you like it :classic:.

samurai_02.jpg

The Scorpion clan charging at the Mountain home of the Crane clan

samurai_05.jpg

Scorpion clan again...

samurai_09.jpg

samurai_11.jpg

The two Geisha girls preparing food for the Crane clan.

samurai_12.jpg

The scene without the samurai.

samurai_13.jpg

samurai_19.jpg

samurai_20.jpg

The lord of the Crane Clan with his two geisha girls.

samurai_21.jpg

Archer and helmetless Samurai.

samurai_22.jpg

Flag bearer and main commander.

samurai_23.jpg

Two generals of the Scorpion clan with the master in middle

samurai_24.jpg

Three normal ranking men, with a low ranking flag bearer.

Battle Scene!!

samurai_28.jpg

samurai_29.jpg

Ouch, that gotta hurt :devil:.

samurai_30.jpg

Two warlords clash for power!

samurai_31.jpg

"Retreat, Retreat!"

samurai_33.jpg

Im not very good at explaing my moc's, so you will have to fill in the gaps :laugh:.

Brickshelf here

Thanks, CB

P.S. can someone change the sub title so it makes more gramatical sense to, a japanese themed moc.

Edited by crabboy329

I like all the details you were able to fit into this fairly small diorama. The figs are great, I especially applaud you on the red general's (and master's) head ornaments. :thumbup: Those are some pretty blind blues to not see it coming at all, however. :laugh:

Small MOC but really nicely done. Good work. Thx

Thanks very much, Im glad you like it. :sweet:

I like all the details you were able to fit into this fairly small diorama. The figs are great, I especially applaud you on the red general's (and master's) head ornaments. :thumbup: Those are some pretty blind blues to not see it coming at all, however. :laugh:

Cheers, Im supprised that I got of the details to fit as well :laugh:.

Im glad you like the head ornaments, at one point I wasn't going to include them :sceptic:. The blues where also going to have similar ones until I realesed I didnt have any :laugh:.

Thanks, CB

Excellent looking MOC 'crabboy329', but there isn't much room to fight is there ! :wink:

Brick On 'crabboy329' ! :grin:

Good Moc

Names:

Crane Clan, for the blue ones.

Scorpion Clan, for the red ones.

@mcdenbesten

Haha, thanks! Im very happy with him too.

@lightningtiger

Cheers LT. The lack of space is all part of the strategic plan by the Crane clan or (most likely) I ran out of bricks :laugh:.

Good Moc

Names:

Crane Clan, for the blue ones.

Scorpion Clan, for the red ones.

Thank you, the names are fantastic!! Do you mind if I edit my first post to include them?

Cheers, CB

@mcdenbesten

Haha, thanks! Im very happy with him too.

@lightningtiger

Cheers LT. The lack of space is all part of the strategic plan by the Crane clan or (most likely) I ran out of bricks :laugh:.

Thank you, the names are fantastic!! Do you mind if I edit my first post to include them?

Cheers, CB

Its a free forum. :laugh:

Go on.

Actually the names are inspired on a ccg game where your Moc really remind me of them.

Greetings. :classic:

Very well built, I especially like the landscape and the details on the figs such as the headgears.

I wonder where the legs of the two blue samurai is from? Beyond that great use of pieces. :thumbup:

The commander of the Reds isn't very smart to attack his enemies on the hill, he'll hardly have a chance. :tongue: And I also think they need a Japanese sounding name, but I never was good at that. :grin:

The commander of the Reds isn't very smart to attack his enemies on the hill, he'll hardly have a chance. :tongue:

Yea. Maybe he should read some Sun Zsu. :grin:

On another notice, that's a nice torso armor piece for the blue general. I'm assuming it's some sort of custom? It doesn't look like an official piece to me, but I may be wrong.

Thank you everyone for you very nice comments :blush:. I can see you all love the samurai head peaces :laugh:!!

I wonder where the legs of the two blue samurai is from? :thumbup:

I believe that that are from the new Kights kingdoms line, although I got them from the new LDD palet.

On another notice, that's a nice torso armor piece for the blue general. I'm assuming it's some sort of custom? It doesn't look like an official piece to me, but I may be wrong.

Nope, real pieces only. Its made from two technique pins and two black visors here and here. It gets a great effect!!

I have just made some more pics with the samurai in a battle. But I shall upload them very soon.

Thanks, CB

Edited by crabboy329

Yay, some further brutal slaughtering battle scenes. :sweet:

Well, I told the Scorpions it was stupid to engage that way :tongue: (although they maybe shouldn't be named "Scorpions", as their flag displays a bull's skull :look:)

Samurai MOCs and battle scenes rule, excellent expansion of your original MOC :thumbup:

Yay, some further brutal slaughtering battle scenes. :sweet:

Well, I told the Scorpions it was stupid to engage that way :tongue: (although they maybe shouldn't be named "Scorpions", as their flag displays a bull's skull :look:)

Samurai MOCs and battle scenes rule, excellent expansion of your original MOC :thumbup:

Who doesnt love Brutal Samurai battles :laugh:!

But, c'mon did you expect good military tactis from a clan who cannot even get there emblem and name correct :tongue:.

Thanks, I love your Small Dojo. Its a fantastic action MOC :thumbup:.

Thanks, CB

You have a great talent for making characters. Each samurai clearly has their own personality. Good job. I like the battle scene and the archer heheh :thumbup:

LU!

Sweet battle!! Totally action packed. I particularly like how you've made the katana's stab through the enemy's chest and the use of the hockey player's armor padding (that's what it is, right?). :thumbup:

Thank you all! Im honoured by your comments :purrr: (Sorry guys I just wanna try the new emotes :innocent: ).

You have a great talent for making characters. Each samurai clearly has their own personality. Good job. I like the battle scene and the archer heheh :thumbup:

LU!

Thanks, I hate having a MOC that has the same minifig head more than once. I really cannot stand it :laugh:, Every fig needs to be unique!

See you on LU!

Sweet battle!! Totally action packed. I particularly like how you've made the katana's stab through the enemy's chest and the use of the hockey player's armor padding (that's what it is, right?). :thumbup:

Cheers, the in battle pics are pretty brutal, I really enjoyed setting it up :devil_laugh:.

Acctually the armor isnt the hocky players, Its made from two technique pins and two black visors here and here. It gets a great effect!!

Thanks all for the feedback! CB