200829053409-8159.jpg

Built by the bounty hunter Straff, the White Tiger is a custom fighter with hyperspace capabilities. He also built medium weapons onto the ship.

img_4066.jpg

img_4068.jpg

img_4069.jpg

img_4070.jpg

img_4073.jpg

img_4074.jpg

img_4076.jpg

Brickshelf

Flickr

This was a very fun MOC to build. I really wanted this to have a very unique shape when it was done. I think I achieved that. The outer engines went through several design phases. There was a lot of stud turning involved with this MOC. If you look closely you should be able to see it. :classic: I'm also considering shipping this to Legoland California. Should I?

Edited by Masked Builder

I love this craft :wub: , the design is different from the usual SW stuff, it has that pure white 70's TV sci-fi look to it. Fantastic build 'Masked Builder' and may the brick be with you. :grin:

Great work. :thumbup:

i can see this craft living up to its name.

Nice work on the central engine btw.

I can see some interesting techniques here , but I must agree with Blacknight about the cockpit . Finally , the pilot's really nice , good job !

Thanks all!

I love this craft :wub: , the design is different from the usual SW stuff, it has that pure white 70's TV sci-fi look to it. Fantastic build 'Masked Builder' and may the brick be with you. :grin:

Why thanks! I'm glad you like it as much as I do!

Great work. I'm not so sure abaut the trans-neon cockpit, but everything else is :thumbup:

Yeah it was going to be trans-dark blue but it wouldn't get here in time for the contest. :sceptic:

I like this :thumbup: Looks like it could be in the SWU and has a bit of a Classic Space to it (but in a good way)

Again its a bit of a shame about the cockpit color but still a great MOC

Very nice entry MB! Good use of those white curved slopes, especially in the circular rear engine exhaust. Best of luck! :thumbup:

Thanks! I'm very happy with them. :sweet:

EDIT: I've added the Flickr link.

Edited by Masked Builder

Really looks like a Star Wars design - could very well have come from one of the concept art books - I think that's about the nicest compliment I can give you (want to go and build one myself now!!)

A very nice design Masked Builder I really like it, it looks quite sweet actually.

so many fantastic details, I had to really get into the imgaes to find them all :)

Really looks like a Star Wars design - could very well have come from one of the concept art books - I think that's about the nicest compliment I can give you (want to go and build one myself now!!)

Why thanks!

A very nice design Masked Builder I really like it, it looks quite sweet actually.

:sweet:

so many fantastic details, I had to really get into the imgaes to find them all :)

Thanks! A lot of work went into it.

Nice little fighter, it would have been nice to see the wing have a smooth clean edge as opposed to the jagged look that you have done, otherwise great work :thumbup:

Nice little fighter, it would have been nice to see the wing have a smooth clean edge as opposed to the jagged look that you have done, otherwise great work :thumbup:

Well, that's really part of the design. I wanted to have the wings swoop forward. :wink: