Sign in to follow this  
ACCURATEin

MOC: Eight Wide Train

I think this is my first time posting in the train section.

A lady wanted to have a custom train built for her fiance and soon to be husband as a gift for their wedding. She told me the colors were tan and light blue, and that he drives an ambulance and a fire truck. They are getting married next weekend on the beach, so she thought maybe a palm tree on the train would be neat. Here is what I came up with..

5734278267_a1d6787212_z.jpg

5734827382_d0d9aab46e_z.jpg

5734278569_d51de38104_z.jpg

5734827844_847dfb7626_z.jpg

5734828204_c3e4017945_z.jpg

5731608332_04712ce18b_z.jpg

5731608418_6585ea6bd9_z.jpg

She was unable to keep it a surprise, and she went ahead and showed him photos of it before I delivered it. They were both very happy to see it in person haha. :classic:

AWESOME looking train 'ACCURATEin', even trains now eh ? :grin:

Oh that palm tree is a cool touch, that bride-to-be will be impressed and I wonder what her soon-to-hubby will say ? :laugh:

Big KID's.....hey, I should speak right ? :laugh:

The colours of the train especially the carriage are just beautiful and totally different on this train forum.

Brick On 'ACCURATEin' ! :grin:

Fantastic! Great color scheme and it's nice to see you in our Train Tech forum ACCURATEin. I think the combination of a beautiful MOC and a wonderful couple makes this a front-page item.

Love it! :thumbup:

Very nice! I love the affect it could give someone. The fire truck gave me a shock for being there but is very nice just like the train, also the Ambulance.

Any PF? :classic:

Looks nice. Lots of nice details on everything. The palm tree sticking out of the car looks kinda odd, but I guess that's what the people wanted, so oh well... Saw this on your Flickr a few days ago (Didn't even know you had a Eurobricks account)

AWESOME looking train 'ACCURATEin', even trains now eh ? :grin:

Oh that palm tree is a cool touch, that bride-to-be will be impressed and I wonder what her soon-to-hubby will say ? :laugh:

Big KID's.....hey, I should speak right ? :laugh:

The colours of the train especially the carriage are just beautiful and totally different on this train forum.

Brick On 'ACCURATEin' ! :grin:

Thank you! haha yes I deviated from the norm of building 4 wheel vehicles and structures, and went on a limb to see if I could build a train. They both had large grins on their face when they saw it so hopefully they will enjoy it.

Gotta love the "Just Married" sign.

Great work

Thanks! I thought it would be a nice touch. A step further would have been to attach some chains to the back with some 1x1 round bricks to look like cans.

Fantastic! Great color scheme and it's nice to see you in our Train Tech forum ACCURATEin. I think the combination of a beautiful MOC and a wonderful couple makes this a front-page item.

Love it! :thumbup:

Thanks! I feel welcome in the train domain, and honored to have this posted on the main page!!

Them Tar Heel fans?

haha yes! And it's funny because i'm a massive Duke blue devil fan. :tongue:

Very nice! I love the affect it could give someone. The fire truck gave me a shock for being there but is very nice just like the train, also the Ambulance.

Any PF? :classic:

Thanks! Yes the train is equipped with power functions, and I meant to take a picture of that but never did. You can see the lights in the first picture.

Looks nice. Lots of nice details on everything. The palm tree sticking out of the car looks kinda odd, but I guess that's what the people wanted, so oh well... Saw this on your Flickr a few days ago (Didn't even know you had a Eurobricks account)

Thanks! haha yes i usually lurk in the town forum.

Very nice train and a a great story.

Those emergency vehicles are excellent too.

:classic: :classic:

Thank you!

Awesome creations 'ACCURATEin'. I especially like the ambulance. This will make an awesome gift. Great job! :classic:

Thank you!

Seriously? NC State is so much better! :tongue:

That's a beautiful engine... Quite inspirational, and kudos to the Lady who bought it for her husband to be... top wifey material!!! =) :tongue:

One more photo showing the rear of the engine..

5734278493_79da896f31_z.jpg

What a great idea for a wedding gift!

And you did a great job.

Btw you used a fish-eye lens?

All the best to the couple . :thumbup:

Thank you! You are correct.. a tokina fisheye.

This is an outstanding creation! :blush:

I like very much the light system and the beautiful sand color! :wub:

The lego that you have in stock is really impressive! *oh2*

Thank you! haha yes there is quite a bit of LEGO in the room. There is a good bit more behind the camera too.

Seriously? NC State is so much better! :tongue:

Go DUKE GO!

That's a beautiful engine... Quite inspirational, and kudos to the Lady who bought it for her husband to be... top wifey material!!! =) :tongue:

Thank you! Yes he chose a winner. She said he is going to be turning their basement into a train room.