Sign in to follow this  
Plissken

Sacrifice for the Old One

indexed.gif

I hope this is the right forum for it, but I think the medieval touch is right for this place.

This build rested for severeal weeks on my desk, always with a crappy tiling. After many approaches I finally found a solution I'm happy with. The idea is loosely based and inspired by the work of H.P. Lovecraft. It's not very detailed but I think the overall atmosphere of the scene is there. Enjoy.

A young couple on their holiday stopped by a small village. After their first night at the hotel they found themselves in an sacrifice chamber. The Highpreist, wearing a mask of their god, is about to sacrifice the young lady while her friend watches with fear in his eyes. The other two cult members stand by the altar to witness the rise of the Old One.

5709769216_222ccce66a.jpg

Sacrifice01 by plisskeneb, on Flickr

5709769220_47573a9e0a.jpg

Sacrifice02 by plisskeneb, on Flickr

5709769224_a720418b5a.jpg

Sacrifice03 by plisskeneb, on Flickr

5709769228_aaf0b1d1b5.jpg

Sacrifice04 by plisskeneb, on Flickr

Edited by Rufus
Indexed!

It's a nice MOC, I really like the way you used the fish as torch and decorations! :thumbup:

a Brilliant MOC. The building has some good detailing inside and a good use of the fish on the torch and the executioner's table.

Nicely done MOC Plissken, the whole build does convey a convincing sacrifice scene highlighted by the appropriate facial expressions of the characters. The room itself is well done with some nice floor tiling and detailing. Good job! :thumbup: