Sign in to follow this  
kris kelvin

Brother Robotius

indexed.gif

Well, it could be in SF rather than in Historic because it contains robot but...

This is my favourite Eurobricks part of the forum :tongue:

5639729889_478b5369f2_z.jpg

This church will be a part of bigger Lugpol diorama in July. It will be world war II diorama.

Flickr

Some miniatures from BS:

2.jpg_thumb.jpg 3.jpg_thumb.jpg 4.jpg_thumb.jpg 5.jpg_thumb.jpg 7.jpg_thumb.jpg 9.jpg_thumb.jpg a1.jpg_thumb.jpg a2.jpg_thumb.jpg a5.jpg_thumb.jpg a7.jpg_thumb.jpg a8.jpg_thumb.jpg b1.jpg_thumb.jpg c2.jpg_thumb.jpg

Enjoy :classic:

Edited by Rufus
Indexed!

Wow you really never cease to amaze us with your fantastic creations Kris, this one certainly lives up to the billing. The red walls with varying shades for the brickwork is simply wonderful, as well as the surrounding walls and greeneries. Outstanding work as always! :thumbup:

(BTW, good call posting it here in Historic, it would definitely be out-of-place in Sci-Fi.) :wink:

AWESOME red brick church 'Kris Kelvin', plus an interesting character as a Brother. :wink:

Be interesting to see the rest of the MOC's to join this one. :grin:

K.O.B. 'Kris' ! :grin:

Wow! *oh2*

A fantastic MOC Kris Kelvin!

I love the design and the color of the church;the holes in the roof are a great touch. The robot looks good as a monk; I'm sure he will be quite ardent and dedicated to his task. :laugh:

The technique for the surrounding wall is really well done; smooth and gentle curvature and very very detailed!

I can't wait to see the WW2 MOC! :thumbup:

This is exceptional. I love the different shades of red for the building itself and the tall tree. :wub:

Well that's one way to achieve a beautiful brick effect! A mighty build mate. The stone wall flows much like a real wall would, the path and tree look great and help to soften the boldness of the church. Great stuff all round. I look forward to the group display.

Holy smokes, that is impressive, Kris! And it's all done with plates - it must take an awful lot of patience to put that together. I love how you've done the wall, and the big cedar tree. Wow. :wub:

The red works a lot better than I'd thought it would have. If you'd just told me you were building a red church, I'd have said, "bad idea", but now that I've seen it, it looks really good.

Steve

Excelent work here.

love the way you managed to make it look like real bricks.