Sign in to follow this  
Diidy

[MOC] Da Vinci secret workshop

indexed.gif

Hi all, I finished my last vig. It´s Leonardo workshop. You can see here fly machine, tank and some stuff. :classic: I hope that you will like it.

5627281499_7ea49fe090_z.jpg

Fly machine

5627865244_ed9fbcc2e2_z.jpg

Tank

5627864888_c9d76dbcc5_z.jpg

Very nice! No need to ask you what set/parts inspired you to make this MOC. I wonder what Da Vinci would have done if he had that compass of yours to fly him wherever he wants most :tongue:

Interesting candle as well, looks very realistic. Love the tank as well :wub:

:sweet: This is a great vig, Diidy! Great parts usage all around, and the little details of the workshop are very well done. The tank is a little smaller than I think it should be, but I guess that's to make it fit in this scene.

The tank is a little smaller than I think it should be, but I guess that's to make it fit in this scene.

Its the Minimodel of course :wink: if you dont have some sort of plan first, where you gonna start building eh? :laugh:

Great Vignette Diidy, great scene whit lots of details in it, like the globes stand. And great way to show how Pirates stuff fits into Castle as well.

one question: Why there is a barrel pointing out of the wall? What that supposed to be?

Captain Becker

I hope that you will like it.

Of course I do! I simply love the various details featuring lots of unique parts usage. Both the flying machine and tank are very convincing prototype inventions too. Great job overall Diidy! :thumbup:

Very nice moc, i love the tank prototype.

Well done indeed. :thumbup:

Great vig! I am also impressed by how well and how quickly you used the PotC elements in this. Oddly enough, what really makes this set realistic for me is the ground clutter. Nice touch.

Wow! Ingenious, just like Da Vinci was.

I like the tank, and the flying machine is also cool.

A very cool MOC. It totally looks like a "messy" workshop. I like the use of the new PotC pieces. Great work :thumbup:

pekne, ale ten globus je tam trochu anachronismus ;). Fernando Magaliens se vydal na cestu teprve v roce 1519 (a posadka se vratila v roce 1522), da Vinci ve stejnem roce (1519) uz umrel.

Nice! The tank doesn't fit a minifigure does it?

That would be awesome.

And perhaps a mini model of his giant crossbow concept would make it perfect. :grin:

This is fantastic, I love the tank. I've never seen one like that, and I prefer the smoothed tile look, that you have mastered quite well..

great vig :thumbup:

I like the tank and the helicopter, but the globe! :wub:, your table is a thousand times better than the original