M<0><0<DSWIM

Bespin Duel

gallery_101_23_281.gif

bespin1.jpg

bespin2.jpg

bespin3.jpg

Luke (not yet) ready to face vader!

bespin4.jpg

Vader ready to put the smack-down on Luke!

Edited by KielDaMan
Indexed

This is fantastic, Mood! I love the Miniland-ish figures as always, (combining the mech frame and Miniland style of figures was genius) :thumbup: . I guess the one thing I'd like to see improved is that I'd like to see the location get some more attention. I think in this case, that's comparable to detailing the underside of models that will rarely be seen; it'll raise the level of the MOC a couple notches.

AWESOME creation 'M<0><0<DSWIM', such detail is fantastic and very true to the scene in ESB - also very true to scale of the characters and props too ! :thumbup:

May the brick be with you 'M<0><0<DSWIM' ! :grin:

Ho! I was not expecting something like this! This is fantastic I really like how you made Vader's face and cape especially :classic:

Excellent Miniland rendition of the classic Bespin Duel Mood! Both figures are instantly recognizable and the action posing really captures the fight scene very well. Another impressive and unique creation! :thumbup:

This was a pleasant suprise!

I half expected another Minifig scale mod on the cloud city set, or worse, but this is topsdefault_thumbup.gif

As others have said the chatacters are very true to the originals and it's great to see Vader tower over little Luke!

This is fantastic, Mood! I love the Miniland-ish figures as always, (combining the mech frame and Miniland style of figures was genius) :thumbup: . I guess the one thing I'd like to see improved is that I'd like to see the location get some more attention. I think in this case, that's comparable to detailing the underside of models that will rarely be seen; it'll raise the level of the MOC a couple notches.

Thanks, Doc! If you check out my Mocpages post, you'll see I originally tried to include a backdrop, but it just didn't look right. Also, the railing isn't accurate to the "real" thing, but I worked with what I had. :wink:

Excellent Miniland rendition of the classic Bespin Duel Mood! Both figures are instantly recognizable and the action posing really captures the fight scene very well. Another impressive and unique creation! :thumbup:

Thank you, kind sir! :grin:

This was a pleasant suprise!

I half expected another Minifig scale mod on the cloud city set, or worse, but this is topsdefault_thumbup.gif

As others have said the chatacters are very true to the originals and it's great to see Vader tower over little Luke!

Thanks, man! I made a conscious effort to make Vader taller than Luke. :classic:

Thanks, Doc! If you check out my Mocpages post, you'll see I originally tried to include a backdrop, but it just didn't look right. Also, the railing isn't accurate to the "real" thing, but I worked with what I had. :wink:

Yeah, I was talking about the railing area. I guess mainly it's that the partially tiled 'floor' looks sort of unfinished. SNOT with some studs-up grilles would be tops, but anything to sort of refine that area works. Nevertheless, still a great rendition of this scene.

This is really cool M<0><0<DSWIM - love the articulation of the figures.

On the 3rd picture down (action Luke stance) I can't decide whether that's shadow on either side of Luke's nose or if you've air-brushed the plates? Also is the design of the nose different on that pic?

You always seem to come up with something original and fresh - keep up the good work. :thumbup:

This is really cool M<0><0<DSWIM - love the articulation of the figures.

On the 3rd picture down (action Luke stance) I can't decide whether that's shadow on either side of Luke's nose or if you've air-brushed the plates? Also is the design of the nose different on that pic?

You always seem to come up with something original and fresh - keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Thanks, man! There is no manipulation of images here. That's actually too much shadow (because I'm struggling with lighting right now) and the nose is the same part as in the other pics.