Sign in to follow this  
alanboar HK

MOC - Dragonball Z

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

MOC - Dragonball Z

cover.jpg

Creator Comment:

I m one of the famous comic "Dragon Ball Z" super fan. This MOC is one of my favourite. I created the DBZ charater minifigs and the kame turtle house which it placed together to make the fantastic scene.

01.jpg

01a.JPG

Character of DBZ :

Kame Sen'nin - Muten Roshi

Goku's wife - Chichi

Goku's son - Gohan

02.jpg

And the leading actor - Goku. He bring his magical cloud for the good kids riding.

03.jpg

Yahoooooo!!

04.jpg

05.JPG

His wife Chichi is the beauty and danger girl!

06.jpg

Kame House interior

07.JPG

08.JPG

09.JPG

It is not prefect because one special item of Roshi is missing?! ...Yes, it is his sexual book.

10.jpg

P.S. It is special thanks for the photo which is captured by Amy and fotowalker.

Brickshelf :

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=466558

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Love this! Very nicely done! :wub:

Seeing this MOC Dragonball of yours, certainly reminds me lots of childhood memories! :thumbup:

This is simply an amazing MOC alanboar HK! :thumbup: As someone who has been a fan of DBZ when I was a kid, I definitely like this build a lot and I gotta say you really did an impressive overall job, from the Kame's Island House to the accurate custom minifigs, and even that Kinton cloud is a nicely done detail. Thanks for sharing this and taking us on a trip down memory lane. :sweet:

I haven't watched DBZ yet! :oh3:

But this makes me want to!

I really like your custom figures. They really look like actual "printed" lego figures, while many customs I have seen, lack the shine, and have rough texture due to paint or clay.

:thumbup:

Spot on! It's instantly recognizable, and the figs are excellently done :thumbup:. Love it :sweet:. (yes, I'm an anime fan. Yes, I've watched both Dragonball and Dragonball Z :laugh:)

Absolutely fantastic MOC. and great modded figs. They're actually super-accurate, although I don't remember Chichi to be that well endowed^^.

This is great, you really nailed kame house, and from a distance I wasn't impressed with the fig's but up close I saw the detail. You again nailed each fig, I love Roshi's head, is that custom, it looks familiar but I can't say from where.

I love this, it was done very well.

AWESOME custom figures 'Alan', totally spot on for the cartoon characters ! :grin:

House is great too, so keep up the cool designs and keep on searching for those Dragonballs ! :laugh:

Thank you for the comment.

And it is the pray for Japanese.

05.JPG

It reminds me of my childhood memories.

The power level of this MOC is off the scales! Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Amazing Lego MOC of Dragonball-Z alanboar HK ! The minifigures are nicely detailed especially the face. And the house is nicely detailed as well. Well done!