lisqr

Necromancer's Dark Tower

indexed.gif

I wanted to make an evil mouth, but in the end it turned out to be a tower.

100_0204-800.jpg

100_0175-800.jpg

100_0177-800.jpg

100_0178-800.jpg

Enjoy

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Really Nice Tower

great use of technic pieces which i never use well in my own creations.

reminds me of a nectoric guard tower in warcraft 3. looks like it would zap enemys with its green crystal :laugh:

reminds me of a nectoric guard tower in warcraft 3. looks like it would zap enemys with its green crystal :laugh:

Summon more ziggurats!

yeah this is an excellent M O C. I guess now I gotta rethink the uses of those atlantis creature finned connectors - they look great combined with the regular angles and big teeth :thumbup:

I'm on a seriously awful and potent all-things-fantasy-tower kick :tongue:

this instantly made me think of both Stephen King's novel series "The Dark Tower" and Rush's song "The Necromancer"

"As gray traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travelers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest shadow. Fording the River Dawn, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of the Necromancer.

Even now the intensity of his dread power can be felt, weakening the body and saddening the heart.

Ultimately they will become empty, mindless spectres; stripped of will and soul, only their thirst for freedom gives them hunger for vengeance..."

and then SirSven here mentions warcraft 3 and my ashamedly geek mind all goes to heck. :laugh:

but again, love the model :thumbup:

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

That is great! The neon green pieces makes it look like Necron Structures from Warhammer 40k.

Ooh, very impressive tower, and Evil-looking indeed it is. Simply excellent use of those Bionicle claws, the whole tower really exudes a dark villainous aura. Another impressive work lisqr! :thumbup:

Outstanding! I was immediately reminded the tower of Isengard, "The Lord of the Rings. "

Interesting use of technic pieces together the bricks.

My compliments.

Nice tower, the structure without the neon green looks more like a tower from Dark Elves from warhammer fantasy. Good job! :thumbup:

Nice Dark Tower

Also I can see a version of the tower of Sauron. :laugh: