Sign in to follow this  
NewRight

Imperial Trading Post

5479363120_62b81f7aa2.jpg

Would have been an entry for JRC: II, but since I can't enter its a pseudo entry. A remake of 6227 Imperial Trading Post. I'm happy with how all the details turned out.

Sorry for the shoddy photography too. Hopefully it'll last long enough until the snow and crappy weather goes away. :pir_bawling:

View everything on BrickShelf.

Nice one. I saw it on Flickr a few days ago and just waited for it to be presented here on Eurobricks.

Beside the not working Brickshelf folder it looks very well build. I really like your style. So clean but detaild and realistic.

What else can I do than:

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]...soon

Great looking MOC. You took a set beloved by all Lego pirate fans and made it even better. I like the fact you kept the yellow ring at the bottom. Many other great details. My only complaint is that your link to the other pictures isn't working and I want to see more pictures of this beautiful creation.

This is really nice. I love how it's so colourful, and all the rock detailing is really good. Your link isn't working for me either, and I would love to see more pictures of this great creation. :pir-classic:

But from what I see in this picture, awesome work! :thumbup:

Beautiful. You retained the classic colors, but enhanced it with more parts and detals. Well done. :thumbup:

Beatiful! The details are very well done and i like the action going on. Also i like the different techniques what you used on this MOC. Very good job whit this and well deserved blogging!

PS:Those who complain about the link, it works fine whit me. And the picture is also a link to his Flickr page if you havent noticed :pir-wink:

Captain Becker

EDIT: What camera do you use to take these photos? They are extremly sharp images :pir-wub:

Edited by Captain Becker

This is crazy good :pir_wacko: You really gave this set a nice makeover while sticking true to its roots. It still has a strong resemblance of the actual set.

Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Edited by Ratshot

I agree with everyone else. It's a nice MOC. Very classic, yet original and I like the waterfall, tower and used techniques.

Only too bad that the cannons seems a bit out of balance (I mean that the front isn't pointing upwards).

And why is there a fire in the building in the right corner? Because the boat goes into it?

Good job anyway :thumbup:

And why is there a fire in the building in the right corner? Because the boat goes into it?

Good job anyway :thumbup:

I think its the powder room exploding!

:cannon:

It's awesome! The tiled pontoon is great and the tower is realistic yet fits the old LEGO style, great improvements on a classic set.