Sign in to follow this  
Tazmaniac

The Rum Room

This was built for Zorro and the Staff/members of Classic-Pirates because without members there would be no CP.

1298170394m_SPLASH.jpg

1298170419m_SPLASH.jpg

1298170453m_SPLASH.jpg

1298170485m_SPLASH.jpg

1298170514m_SPLASH.jpg

1298170545m_SPLASH.jpg

1298170577m_SPLASH.jpg

1298170595m_SPLASH.jpg

1298170625m_SPLASH.jpg

1298170647m_SPLASH.jpg

1298013596m_SPLASH.jpg

1298013620m_SPLASH.jpg

I really went all out on this one using all sorts of techniques I had not used before. I only wish that I had more old and dark brown plates to mix it up a bit.

It's a great MOC you created there. I love the guardrail made of droidarms and telescopes. Haven't seen that yet. lovely work. The overall colors are great. I wished I had more brown to do something the baseplateframe is a nice extra too.

the small duck in the mini-duck pond is quite nice. :pir-sweet:

So, again GREAT WORK!!!

'Taz'....you have done it again....but this one is your finest work yet. :pir-classic:

What a nice peaceful....unlike pirate scene....just remember don't shoot the piano-player.....he can't help it he has a hook ! :pir_laugh2:

Nice to see the red coats and blue coats sharing a drink....maybe it's too impress the barmaid ? :pir-laugh:

AWESOME job 'Taz' and Brick On ! :pir-grin:

The Rum Room turned out excellent.  I thought you came up with a very original design on the exterior of the building (a thing not always that easy to do with buildings).  The detailed interior and the way it all comes apart was very unexpected and must have required a good deal or trial and error to work out.  Very cool idea.  The entire MOC is very impressive with the landscaping and all the various elements that you inluded.  It has so much going on but doesn't seem over crowded at all.

A really nice tavern, TazManiac. :thumbup:

The exterior looks really nice and clean, although I think there is a bit too much of one colour brown.

Still I like it very mush, the interior is also really well done, and that you can take almost the whole building of, is also a nice feature.

Well done, and a nice tribute to Zorro.

the Inventor

What a nice looking bar Taz! You really did pull out all the stops for this MOC.

I know Zorro would have loved it.

I know Zorro would have loved it.

He sure would :pir-sad2:

A great MOC TazManiac, the details are outstanding and the tecniques are super. And its always good to see two enemies in piece and drinking some rum or beer in peace. Good work on this MOC! Surely a beatiful and memorial feeling it has indeed.

Captain Becker

Excellent! All the details are just amazing. I'd only change one thing - instead of removing the whole house, I'd make an openable roof or something like that to make the inside part easy to access. That way, when you took pictures of the interior it would not look like they're sitting in the garden. But that's just my take on it, the MOC is still great!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]...soon!

Cheers for all the comments guys!

@ Dreamweb: I should take a photo with just the font removed from the house as it's just jumpered to the base of the interior which can also be removed from the large base.... if that makes any sense.

@ Dreamweb: I should take a photo with just the font removed from the house as it's just jumpered to the base of the interior which can also be removed from the large base.... if that makes any sense.

Makes perfect sense, thanks for clarifying this. In that case it's even better than I thought. :thumbup: The blog entry is already up.

Lovely MOC! I really like your interior, especially the mounted musket, and the plant life outside is really nicely done.

Great work, and a fitting tribute to Zorro, and the work the mods etc do and have done for Classic Pirates and Eurobricks. :thumbup:

Edited by Commander Laquiet

I see you already found some good use for your piano :thumbup:

It's a lovely building, looks very cosy and also very piraty (with the barrel of cutlasses outside for example).

I think it's one of your best MOC's so far and an excellent tribute to Zorro.

Beautiful MOC TazManiac. So detailed and colorful. It is indeed a nice tribute to Zorro. Great job

Zorro would have loved this and I certainly do. I'm currently pillaging the cellar underneath getting silly on rum. I'll lock up tomorrow morning when I leave. :pir-classic:

The bottles in behind the bar are such a realistic touch! There is so much activity going o on the shelves that make it really look like its a bar ready to serve. Very well done!

:pir-oh3:

The details! The details!

Some of my favorite of the little details: the handle thingy on the barrel behind the counter. The bar stools, how you attached them to the floor. And the little balcony on the side of the building. very nice!

:pir-wub:

Very nice idea! I like how you made a subtle tribute to Zorro and an outstanding MOC at the same time! Esspecially the modularity amazes me. :thumbup:

I'm also quite fond of the stools on 1stud instead of 4. The piano is nice too!

Great stuff, you make me want to build something landbased which I didn't for a long time since I was afraid it wouldn't be goo enough.