Sign in to follow this  
BrickArtist

[MOC] BARC V4

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hello everyone, here's my fourth, and hopefully final BARC, I've tried to make it as accurate as possible, and less blocky with some help from Fallenangel 327. I'm also using a new methot of leg attachment.

Here it is enjoy:

barc_v4-main.jpg

And the top:

I managed to get that taper in there.

barc_v4-top.jpg

Thanks for looking, C&C welcome.

An even greater version! I like that you replaced the skis and managed to get the legs down to the side. The only complaints I have is the same as your AT-RT, with the leg thing, and the handle bars are too close to the figure, but other than that, I'll just let the pros do the talking :thumbup:

Edited by prateek

Very nice subtle mods brickartist, bit by bit your BARC is steadily improving. I see you went with the unusual but accurate leg posing ala-Brickdoctor style. :thumbup:

Great job, brickartist! Your leg technique is quite innovative, though still not as realistic as a certain rubber band-based one I am quite fond of. :tongue: The front are looks good; it appears you had a taper with the tile structure but they got knocked back to straight during the photo shoot. My main criticism is that you seem to have lost the second set of handlebars...

An even greater version! I like that you replaced the skis and managed to get the legs down to the side. The only complaints I have is the same as your AT-RT, with the leg thing, and the handle bars are too close to the figure, but other than that, I'll just let the pros do the talking :thumbup:

Thanks prateek. Most of the innacuracies are due to the fact that i'm sizing down, smaller scale limits possibilities.

Very nice subtle mods brickartist, bit by bit your BARC is steadily improving. I see you went with the unusual but accurate leg posing ala-Brickdoctor style. :thumbup:

Thanks KDM!

Great job, brickartist! Your leg technique is quite innovative, though still not as realistic as a certain rubber band-based one I am quite fond of. :tongue: The front are looks good; it appears you had a taper with the tile structure but they got knocked back to straight during the photo shoot. My main criticism is that you seem to have lost the second set of handlebars...

Thanks Doc! :hmpf_bad: It appears they did, ahh oh well. As said to Prateek, scaling down has made things difficult. I'm thinking about the handlebars.

Thanks for permission to use that technique, but I want to keep it all origanal. :sweet:

This looks great. The size looks very close to perfect. I have to agree that the handle bars are a little close to the minifig, and I'[m not the biggest fan of that style of legs.

Great job :thumbup:

Darth Yogi.

This looks great. The size looks very close to perfect. I have to agree that the handle bars are a little close to the minifig, and I'[m not the biggest fan of that style of legs.

Great job :thumbup:

Darth Yogi.

Thanks Yogi, Yeah the legs are may be weird, my next version has something special in store, though. :classic: