Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Red Dojo

indexed.gif

In the early spring as the flowers bloom, the preparation for battle looms across the red dojo.

Last minute rites are administered by the sensei amongst the most skilled pupils before they go to battle.

5382587233_724de7d4aa_z.jpg

As usual, click the pic for more details...

AC

AWESOME 'ACPin' :grin: - the red truly brings out the real Dojo.....I really like the green whips being used as bamboo ! :thumbup:

You always seem to pull off AWESOME builds.....keep them coming 'ACPin' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Late but still Great! :thumbup:

A lovely creation yet again AC, you really never cease to amaze us with your fantastic builds. Lots of interesting building techniques I see in this MOC, like the clever use of those green whips and brown skis, and the highly-accurate interiors of the dojo. Excellent work as always!

To concur with what the others said, the use of green whips is genius, although simple stuff like the roof of the building is also really well done. :thumbup:

Excellent MOC. The whole architecture (like the open places in the house, and the gate of course) looks very Japanese to me.

But I agree with the others that the bamboo and the brown roof technique are the best features of this MOC. Very clever :thumbup:

Really great! I have to say....these green whips are perfectly used! :thumbup:

AWESOME 'ACPin' :grin: - the red truly brings out the real Dojo.....I really like the green whips being used as bamboo ! :thumbup:

You always seem to pull off AWESOME builds.....keep them coming 'ACPin' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

The green whips are supposed to be tall grass.

Late but still Great! :thumbup:

A lovely creation yet again AC, you really never cease to amaze us with your fantastic builds. Lots of interesting building techniques I see in this MOC, like the clever use of those green whips and brown skis, and the highly-accurate interiors of the dojo. Excellent work as always!

Just done half-way through when the contest ended but wanted to complete it as I didn't want to have the design that I had in mind go to waste. Now back to building what I really like!

To concur with what the others said, the use of green whips is genius, although simple stuff like the roof of the building is also really well done. :thumbup:

Didn't want to overdo the dojo and since I didn't have much brown skis, kinda improvised with the roof and hence the name Red Dojo.

Excellent MOC. The whole architecture (like the open places in the house, and the gate of course) looks very Japanese to me.

But I agree with the others that the bamboo and the brown roof technique are the best features of this MOC. Very clever :thumbup:

Yeah, the dojo and the gate were classic designs. Mainly improvised more on the plant life and the brown roof.

Really great! I have to say....these green whips are perfectly used! :thumbup:

:sweet:

Magnificent! The Dojo itself looks fantastic, the bamboo is great, but my favorite is the use of grilles for the pathway, genius! :wub:

The pathway is just another little detail amongst many, did you also notice the pond with the fish and frogs?

AC