Sign in to follow this  
The Penguin

The Penguin's CIS SBD Carrier

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Ladies and gentlemen! It's been a while since I last posted anything here. So here comes my latest CIS creation, or rather mod of a LEGO set: CIS SBD Carrier. I hope you'll like it. ) :sweet:

page_1.jpg

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_4.jpg

Any comments, please? ) :sweet:

good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

AWESOME creation you have there 'The Penguin', the CW blue and white trim is making this carrier really pop ! :grin:

And finally Jar Jar might be rid of ! :devil:

Excellent work and may the brick be with you ! :yoda:

The dark blue carrier looks great! The comic was pretty funny too. :laugh: I think the dark blue is a bit more fitting for a Clone Wars version.

No Jar Jar will live... he will end up acting like a clutz and all the droids will die... I hate him so...

Great job, and nice comic to go along with it. The carrier looks very nice in blue although, I think the SBD's look a bit too tall for it.

Great job :thumbup:

AWESOME creation you have there 'The Penguin', the CW blue and white trim is making this carrier really pop ! :grin:

Agreed! The blue really looks nice on this particular vehicle.

Kinda off topic, but one thing I've realized, is that no one every aims for the pilot. If you hit the pilot, everyone/everything dies :laugh:

Kinda off topic, but one thing I've realized, is that no one every aims for the pilot. If you hit the pilot, everyone/everything dies :laugh:

The pilot is supposed to be behind armor, and the PAC in general is supposed to deploy troops far from the combat zone or behind the front lines while being covered by AATs. Kinda like a Sep AT-OT. Besides, there are two pilots, and when the carrier is surrounded by tanks, even if you're lucky enough to hit the first pilot, chances are you don't hit the second one.

As always, outstanding job on your signature comic strip presentation ThePenguin! Its nice to see the new BD carrier in the blue CIS colors and this one carrying the 'badder' SBDs. Nice concept, good build, and just overall great presentation! :thumbup:

Very nice Penguin! :thumbup:

I love the blue-grey color scheme. Not bad, a pity the SBDs can't fold like the B1s.

Keep it up!

CF

Whoa! The topics here move down so fast, you don't even notice that your topic is on the second page already! :laugh:

Thanks a lot! well, I feel the character somewhat deserves that. Should've stayed occupied by the TF! :hmpf_bad:

The comic display is nice.

Thank you. ) :classic:

The dark blue carrier looks great! The comic was pretty funny too. :laugh: I think the dark blue is a bit more fitting for a Clone Wars version.

Well, alas, not all bricks could be found in dark blue color. I wish I could add more. )

Thank you! ) :classic:

No Jar Jar will live... he will end up acting like a clutz and all the droids will die... I hate him so...

:laugh: I'm afraid so.....

Nice job, Penguin! The carrier looks pretty good in the updated CIS colors.

Allways have loved your comics. Please do keep 'em coming. :thumbup:

I will, but it's unlikely that it'll be happening in SW thread. But welcome to history and licensed ones. )

Great job, and nice comic to go along with it. The carrier looks very nice in blue although, I think the SBD's look a bit too tall for it.

Great job :thumbup:

Not only tall, but heavy as well! Thank you. )

Thank you. ) :classic:

As always, outstanding job on your signature comic strip presentation ThePenguin! Its nice to see the new BD carrier in the blue CIS colors and this one carrying the 'badder' SBDs. Nice concept, good build, and just overall great presentation! :thumbup:

Thank you. I'm glad you like it. ) I've always found it boring simply to show your MOC (no matter how good it may be). LEGO is about playing and imagining situations, not just building. )

that looks great! the colour scheme works really well :classic:

Very nice Penguin! :thumbup:

I love the blue-grey color scheme. Not bad, a pity the SBDs can't fold like the B1s.

Keep it up!

They're too cool to be doing that! :tongue:

Thank you! :classic:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Edited by The Penguin

Nice modification with a great colour scheme.

Thanks for sharing and thanks for taking the time to do a great photo session to present it :thumbup:

blogged

Another mighy fine creation Penguin! :wub: I love the kind of Blue-separatist colours, as this is a great new carrier from the original Battle-droid one, which was all brown :tongue:

Keep up the good work! :thumbup: