Sign in to follow this  
Toa_Of_Justice

Delta Star

This is a long-range cargo cruiser I started in 2010, but did not finish until 2011. I mainly wanted a spacecraft to make use of my tri-engine idea.

00_delta_star_main_eb.png

^Click for Brickshelf gallery^

LXF File (Landing Gear Extended)

LXF File (Landing Gear Retracted) <-- I made this seperate file because the front struts didn't repsond correctly when I used LDD's hinge tool on them.

The Delta Star has the following features:

• Opening cargo doors
  • Opening interior doors
  • Detachable crew section (escape pod) with moveable front lights
  • Opening access hatch on crew section
  • Radar dish that turns 360 degrees, tilts up and down, and conceals a missile and laser blasters for defending precious cargo
  • Retractable landing gear on both crew and cargo sections

This model was made entirely within Design byME, so it's buyable! :grin: It's very expensive though... :wacko:

This may be the last model I post here for a while, since my college classes start tomorrow. :alien:

-Toa Of Justice

Great LDD MOC Toa! The tri-engine design is excellent, though I feel the body of the ship would've been better if curved slopes were used instead of the normal slopes as that would fit well with the curved profile of the tri-engines IMO. But this is a great design as it is, so good work! :thumbup:

Thanks, both of you! :classic:

Great LDD MOC Toa! The tri-engine design is excellent, though I feel the body of the ship would've been better if curved slopes were used instead of the normal slopes as that would fit well with the curved profile of the tri-engines IMO. But this is a great design as it is, so good work! :thumbup:

I'm glad you like my tri-engine design. :grin: Thanks for the suggestion about the curved slopes, but what specific pieces do you think I should use, and where should they go? :look:

-Toa Of Justice