Captain Flint

Winter Village: Amusement park

It is the holiday season. The village has an amusement park. Fun for all ages. We have a puppet show, children's carousel, crazy grand carousel and stand with a drink, where you can refresh yourself. Unfortunately it is not free. But it is cheap. A ticket sales at the smaller stand.

I made five objects. Because they are smaller, I used eight minifigures. Hope that's ok.

Amusement park:

zabavinipark1.jpg

Let's look at it more closely:

Ticket sales and stand with a drink.

zabavinipark2.jpg

Puppet show.

zabavinipark3.jpg

Children's carousel. ( really rotates )

zabavinipark4.jpg

Crazy grand carousel. ( really rotates )

zabavinipark5.jpg

:classic:

Edited by Captain Flint

Great! I really like the bigger spinning one- forgot what they're called. :classic:

Oh, I'm glad I am not the boy on that! :laugh:

Good luck in the contest! :classic:

A very nice little park there 'Captain Flint', gee and that poor kid in that chair swinging around - he don't like it - aw,...... :laugh:

Good luck and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Quite a nice entry Captain Flint! I like the various amusement park elements you've put in there. Just a suggestion though, you might want to have better lighting on your photos, that would greatly enhance the quality of your presentation. :wink:

Great job! I really like the swings. As KDM said, you might want to take pics with better lighting, and fix your white balance on your camera :classic:

I edited the pictures. Still not clear, but now the lighting is better. Previous, compared with those were really bad.

Edited by Captain Flint

This Creation Is G-R-E-A-T ! :thumbup:

What I like about this, is the Warm and Christmas feeling it gives away. You did a great job on both the attractions, but I especially like the Swing. And as many have already noticed, that Kid's face adds a great detail to that part of the MOC :classic:

The part I liked most will probably the Puppet thing ! The Idea is so simpel, but so Ingenious at the same time ! I can already imagine some role playing for the younger kids ! Defenatly a + :thumbup: I absolutly love these Puppets :wub:

The part that bothers me a little bit, is that this isn't really abuilding, as described in the contests rules. It is, However a great little

Play set and I'd defenatly buy it for a little kid.

So to make it short : Great Play Set, and you defenatly thought of playability, the set design is also very nice. And I Absolutly love the Swing ! :wink: Unfortuantly it is not a building but the great attractions make it defenatly a cool MOC

This great creation easely reaches a big seven outta ten ! 7/10