Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Myth Of Hunters Rock

indexed.gif

The myth of Hunters Rock has survived and evolved the passage of time.

Through the ancient Vikings, medieval Bulls knights and Persian warriors that have hunted prey of different species.

The Hunters Rock remains a foreboding end to the hunt as every prey cornered faces the certainty of death in the hands of the hunters.

5208403094_3f1440d21f.jpg

5208403074_6644f03176.jpg

5208403034_07cbc9fb87.jpg

As usual, click the pics for more details...

AC

Great work :thumbup: A nice backstory and 3 great scenes from different time periods. A good entry sir. Good luck in the contest :classic:

GReat work, and nice dioramas, each one is different but with same spirit :thumbup:

Great work. Having them look so similar in the evolution looks great, and I like the backdrop.

Great job :thumbup:

Great work as always AC! default_thumbup.gif It's really nice to see the distinct evolution shown in the three hunter vigs.

The MOC started out with a play on the theme similar to Stonehenge and other rock formations that have withstood the test of time. Luckily I had those ramps in different colors and it was just a matter of creating an appropriate backstory.

Great work :thumbup: A nice backstory and 3 great scenes from different time periods. A good entry sir. Good luck in the contest :classic:

The CCC contests are always tough to win and hopefully I'll have better luck this year with my entries.

GReat work, and nice dioramas, each one is different but with same spirit :thumbup:

Exactly what the scenes try to convey.

Great work. Having them look so similar in the evolution looks great, and I like the backdrop.

Great job :thumbup:

If you'll pay close attention to the details, the minifigs placements across are almost identical.

AC