Sign in to follow this  
IAmWillGibson

Vampires like organs

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Here's a thing I whipped up earlier in October in LDD, and then, in a fit of madness, actually ordered. I wanted something for the Vampire to do, and at some point I got him and the Phantom of the Opera confused. Either way, it's still a spooky organ for him to play when he's feeling romantic or forlorn or whatever.

Organ1.JPG

LDD view!

post-14134-12905385933.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Very nice MOC IAmWillGibson! I like your catchy title, and the brickbuilt version of your LDD design doesn't disappoint. Excellent gothic design of the organ. Good job! default_thumbup.gif

I like that you used exhaust pipes as the tubes :thumbup:

That's what those are! I was having trouble placing exactly what piece he used. Very clever.

Thanks, guys. I'll try to get up some pictures of the cemetery that [sort of but not really] goes with this, although I'm having trouble getting good photos of it.

Now I just need to print off some stickers to give the organ proper keys and it'll be set. Although I think it works well enough as is.

Wow! there are some real clever idea's in that moc... :thumbup: The joke in the title... :laugh:

No reason a vampire cant have an organ.

Really fits with the whole "spookiness" of the vampire thing. (and the spookiness of the style of castle normally associated with vampires)

For some reason though, the shape of that organ makes me think of the Count from Sesame Street and his Counting Organ :)

Edited by jonwil