Sign in to follow this  
Praiter Yed

Tusken Raider Encounter at the Dune W.C.

For hundreds of years Tatoonine's settlers had been afraid of the sand people. They feared their vicious attacks and they feared the unknown... what horror lay beneath their sandy robes?

Whilst separated from his clan in the Judland Wastes, Tusken Raider Ay'Gotta Beegun feels a sudden call of nature. Since Tusken culture forbids the removal of clothing in public, Ay'Gotta decides to 'go' behind a nearby moisture vaporator in order to hide his sacred under-garments. When you gotta-go, you gotta-go!

01_tooex.jpg

01_tatooine_life.jpg

Faithful droid 2X-3KPR has reported a leak on vaporator GX-8#421. Whilst on his way to repair it, Owen Lars feels a sudden call of nature. Water is precious on Tatooine and the the vaporator can filter his 'waste' so Owen decides to 'go' on the vaporator. When you gotta-go, you gotta-go!

01_uncle_owen.jpg

02_lego_moisture_vaporator.jpg

04_tatooine_life.jpg

This scene is set before they see each other.

More images and rough stuff here when public.

I wrote WAY too much introduction so here's the boring stuff if anyone cares...

Prologue:

Everybody knows that Sand People ride single file to hide their numbers. That's fine if you're attacking a Sandcrawler or raiding a moisture farm, but when you're just ambling around the Judland Wastes it's soo tedious. The scenery all looks the same. Sand, sand, more sand, some rocks and you can't even have a conversation with the guy in front. And that's how the trouble started for Tusken Raider, Ay'Gotta Beegun, he simply fell asleep. Fell asleep, fell off his Bantha, banged his head on a rock and awoke hours later, left behind, left alone. Yes, riding single file is fine, as long as you're not the guy at the back and you don't fall from your mount!

Epilogue:

When Ay'Gotta finally found his clan he had to admit that a settler had seen his most sacred garments, even though that meant banishment or worse. The Tusken's couldn't risk the people of Tatooine discovering what they wore beneath their robes so they had to destroy the evidence. Later that day they burnt-out the Lars homestead and killed Owen and his wife. By the time Imperial Stormtroopers arrived at the moisture farm looking for two droids, it was too late.

Edited by Praiter Yed

Very nice entry Praiter Yed! And did I say it's funny too? :laugh: I agree that has got to be the most clever use of the trans-green lightsaber I've seen. :grin: Best of luck in the contest! :thumbup:

Hello!

I like the ironic effect that two enemies that are different in any way are gathered by something unavoidable human.

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments.

Nice, I like how you used the blades as streams. Very clever.

Very nice entry Praiter Yed! And did I say it's funny too? :laugh: I agree that has got to be the most clever use of the trans-green lightsaber I've seen. :grin: Best of luck in the contest! :thumbup:

Oh, was this a p1ss1ng contest? Suppose you'll win then! :laugh:

Clever use of the saber blades. I like your greebling on the sides and the tower itself.

Well I'm not so sure the use of the blades was 'clever'. I've seen a lot of MOC's with figs sat on the toilet and I thought it might be a novel approach to show a bloke p-ing up a tree (initially this was going to be an Endor scene). So the use of the blades seemed the only choice I had - I'd be surprised if it hasn't been done before.

Hello!

I like the ironic effect that two enemies that are different in any way are gathered by something unavoidable human.

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Thanks Legostein, I'd love to take the credit for creating something with such a universal message - but it's really just toilet humour :laugh: