tin7_creations

Harry Potter Minifigures by tin7

Hi everyone!

These are the newest additions to my Harry Potter minifigure collection! I'm going to start a new post for every new batch, since it seems, if I make a compilation thread, most people stop reading it after a while.

Anyways, here's the new stuff for November 1, 2010.

Fleur Delacour - Casual Clothing (Clémence Poésy)

5137726462_41c88e0b5e.jpg

I made a new face decal for Fleur so I can use Princess Tamina's head for Lily Potter instead. The torso decal was created from a photograph from the upcoming film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1.

James and Lily Potter (Adrian Rawlins and Geraldine Somerville)

5137726912_b029672eb0.jpg

For James, I used one of the older Harry heads from the Goblet of Fire sets, and rubbed off the lightning bolt. The torso is a Lucius Malfoy torso from the Chamber of Secrets sets.

For Lily, the decal was designed based on the dress in a photograph from the film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, I also used Princess Tamina's head.

Gilderoy Lockhart (Kenneth Branagh)

5137727338_7af860a927.jpg

I created Lockhart's face from the head used in LEGO Harry Potter Years: 1-4.

Sirius Black (Gary Oldman)

5137121847_d99330f123.jpg

For Sirius, I created a new face decal with a bit more expression, and I gave him Dastan's hair, which has more volume, and makes the minifig a little more charismatic. The torso designs were taken from LEGO Harry Potter Years: 1-4.

Severus Snape (Alan Rickman)

5137122203_0ecaca2c5c.jpg

Nothing too special here, I just switched the head from set #4842 with the head from set #5378. I think he looks better like this, since his hair is suppose to be "greasy".

Hope everyone enjoyed this new post! Comments much appreciated!

Also, I've been getting requests for decals, I don't usually post decals, but anyone who wants decals can pm me and I can send them to you!

Cheers,

~tin7

Link to batch 2010-10-21: The Weasley Family

Link to batch 2010-10-27: The Triwizard Champions

Edited by tin7_creations

Very nice! Snape's new head is so cool, and Harry's mom looks very accurate, as do all your figures! :thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup: I always enjoy seeing your creations. I just thought of a question, though. Do you keep every minifig you make or do you reuse the parts to make new ones? If you keep them, it would be cool to see if or how you display them.

They're all great. Ever since I heard about the black Dastan hair on the new Snape, I knew the one you made here would be his perfect fig. Fleur and the Potters are good, Lockhart's great, and your Sirius is amazing. Good job!

You're really doing a great service to HP fans, and LEGO fans in general as well, with all these custom minifigs you're making tin7! It's nice to see all the missing figs in HP are being completed with your customs (I like the Potter parents and Sirius Black in this batch). Keep this up and incredible work as always. :thumbup:

Looks really good! What technique exactly do you use for applying the decals?

They don't look like waterslide, but you do have leg decals, so I suppose it aren't stickers.

Great job on these! :thumbup:

These minifigs are instantly recognisable and very accurate, they're absolutely amazing! :classic:

Well done. :thumbup:

~buddy~

Sirius, Gilderoy and Harry's parents are the best IMO. The others are good, but those ones go above and beyond them! Good work as always. Also, can you post the decal you used for Lockhart's face as I'm planning to make a flesh Lockhart? If so, that face decal would be greatly appreciated.

Lord Embo

Edited by Lord Embo

These are all so good, you're getting me excited for the new movie.

Awesome work again.

How does one make decals? I've been wanting to turn some of my yellow Harry Pooter figures into fleshies, but I have no idea how to make decals. Can someone please help me or point me to somewhere that can?

Lord Embo

This new batch is great. As Big Cam said after seeing this I am really excited for Friday and the release of the new movie :classic:

As Big Cam said after seeing this I am really excited for Friday and the release of the new movie :classic:

Tomorrow's the day of Deathly Hallows! Sadly, I'm not seeing it until the 26th of November, :sad: but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. :classic:

Lord Embo

Can you release your decals please?

THEY ARE GREAT!

Edited by 10or

Can you release your decals please?

THEY ARE GREAT!

Sorry I don't release decals, unless they are very general designs (i.e. Hogwarts uniforms); but if there are one or two particular ones that you would like, you can pm me your e-mail and I can e-mail it to you.

These are sooo outstanding I love Fleur but I think Sirius doesn't really look like his character in the movie, still a great figure though :laugh:

:wub: These are beautiful Tin7! :wub:

Fantastic job on all!! You'll have to give a group shot when you finish all the HP figs you want to do. It would be very impressive!

Keep em coming!

CF