master windu 7495

Who is the best Jedi(besides Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi

Hi. This topic will run like my Bounty Hunter one, except it is for Jedi excluding Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi, but only if they are listed.

Here is the list:

Mace Windu, Aayla Secura, Quinlan Vos, Luke Skywalker, Shaak Ti, Saese Tiin, Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, Ahsoka Tano, Yoda, Yarael Poof, Oppo Rancisis, Adi Gallia, Jocasta Nu, Stass Allie, Coleman Trebor, Coleman Kcaj, Ki-Adi Mundi, Sharad Hett, A'Sharad Hett, Luminara Unduli, Barriss Offee, Cin Drallig, Whie, Bene, Qui-Gon Jinn, Kai Justiss, Yaddle, Q'Anilia, Siri Tachi, Voolvif Monn, Foul Moudama, Roran Corobb, Ima-Gun Di, Docent Vant, Bant Eerin, Gren Muln, Kento Marek, Galen Marek, Rahm Kota, Kazdan Paratus, Even Piell, Pablo Jill, Ki-Adi Mundi, Bultar Swan, Sora Bulq, Roth-Del Masona, Tarados Gon, Bairdon Jace, Eeth Koth, Alta Ranga, Echuu Shen-Jon, Roan Shryne, B'dard Tone, K'Kruhk, An'ya Kuro, Empatojayos Brand, Jaizen Suel, Nahdar Vebb, Rana, Tan Yuster. There may be others. Tell me any others that you can think of.

My favourite Jedi, as my username will tell you, is Mace Windu because he was very powerful with the Force and one brilliant swordsman and also because he died one of the harshest deaths that I've seen in all of Star Wars.

Who is your favourite?

Edited by master windu 7495

You can also say your second favourite too. Mine is Quinlan Vos, though I'm not sure why...

:sceptic: You can only pick one but yo can also say your second favorite?

Oh well, my favorite is Odan Urr.

Oh, god. :hmpf: What is the point in these threads? What relevance do they have to LEGO Star Wars or anything?

You can also say your second favourite too.

Adding things like this completely contradict the idea of the thread makes it even more useless!

Oh, god. :hmpf: What is the point in these threads? What relevance do they have to LEGO Star Wars or anything?

Adding things like this completely contradict the idea of the thread makes it even more useless!

Agreed. I was thinking the same thing, but was hesitant as to whether I was going along with EB policy. Next we'll be naming third favorites, and then the thread creator will allow multiple lists, so we can defeat the purpose ofthe thread just as he did in all those wish topics. Normally I wouldn't attack or mock another member like this except in a friendly conversatoon that both parties are aware of the joke, but seriously!

Agreed. I was thinking the same thing, but was hesitant as to whether I was going along with EB policy. Next we'll be naming third favorites, and then the thread creator will allow multiple lists, so we can defeat the purpose ofthe thread just as he did in all those wish topics. Normally I wouldn't attack or mock another member like this except in a friendly conversatoon that both parties are aware of the joke, but seriously!

if you don't like it, ignore it.

i only chose to name second favourites because The Customizer posted two of his favourites. So I decided to edit it so I wouldn't ignore his 2 favourites.

That's not the point.

Maybe a mod could move this to the Culture and Multimedia forum. It still wouldn't have much point, but it would make more sense there.

That's not the point.

Maybe a mod could move this to the Culture and Multimedia forum. It still wouldn't have much point, but it would make more sense there.

it's star wars. and this thread that this is in is STAR WARS! :angry:

Precisely! Thank you!

We're not just going to ignore it and leave you to spew out this rubbish until the proper threads become lost.

What's next? Who's the best Sith? Who's the worst Jedi/Sith/bounty hunter?

What you're saying doesn't even fit the title of your own thread. Actually, the best Jedi is a leading High Council Member like Yoda. Who you like doesn't make a difference!

it's star wars. and this thread that this is in is STAR WARS!

No, it's LEGO Star Wars, with which this has no association!

General Star Wars belongs in the C&M forum.

Edited by ADHO15

How can I ignore it if you keep making up topics every single freakin' day? Next thing we know the all the topics in the whole SW forum will be yours. Dude, this type of attitude will get you in trouble I assure you. I've been restraining myself but your continuous posting of irrelevant topics in the forum, and constant flooding of the forum with your long wishlists have become really very annoying. I hope the mods will do something about this, please.

SO WHAT, I GET CONTRADICTED BECAUSE SOMEONE POSTS THEIR 2 FAVOURITES AND SO I WOULDN'T IGNORE ONE OF THEM AS I AM KEEPING TRACK OF THE CHOICES ON PAPER AND THIS MADE ME DECIDE TO ADD THE OPTION OF YOUR TOP 2! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

To me it is veeery clear: Quinlan Vos. He is the ultimate jedi, the most underrated by far. His abilities (taking images from bodies) were quite impressive. Also he survived not to go to the dark side, though being always in the borderline.

I was hoping TLC at last made his minifig, though i do not like his outfit.

With Obi-Wan is the most important, say interesting if you prefer ;-) jedi from the clone wars...

(For the second place, maybe Oppo Rancisis, maybe Tholme,.. i'd say Oppo :classic: )

Edited by fff

How can I ignore it if you keep making up topics every single freakin' day? Next thing we know the all the topics in the whole SW forum will be yours. Dude, this type of attitude will get you in trouble I assure you. I've been restraining myself but your continuous posting of irrelevant topics in the forum, and constant flooding of the forum with your long wishlists have become really very annoying. I hope the mods will do something about this, please.

No, I will NOT make continuos threads like this. Besides, it's all bias because in the Lego Star Wars section on this forum, someone has posted a topic where people can decide which one of cad bane or boba fett is better? does that belong in the lego star wars section? NO, I didn't think so!!!

SO WHAT, I GET CONTRADICTED BECAUSE SOMEONE POSTS THEIR 2 FAVOURITES AND SO I WOULDN'T IGNORE ONE OF THEM AS I AM KEEPING TRACK OF THE CHOICES ON PAPER AND THIS MADE ME DECIDE TO ADD THE OPTION OF YOUR TOP 2! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

If your going to do something like this you should make it clear that you must choose your favorite Jedi and perhaps why. Also only choose one. You can't change the rules. Also this would probably be more appropriate in the multimedia forum as this pertains to Star Wars and not Star Wars Legos, which is what this forum is about... :sadnew:

Using all-caps, that's whats wrong, even if you migt be yelling at the computer screen. No one asked you to keep track of these topics in the first place. If it's so much trouble to keep track of votes, just don't start the topic in the first place! I have a feeling we'd all be better off.

No, I will NOT make continuos threads like this. Besides, it's all bias because in the Lego Star Wars section on this forum, someone has posted a topic where people can decide which one of cad bane or boba fett is better? does that belong in the lego star wars section? NO, I didn't think so!!!

The person who posted that poll was using Star Wars Legos as the examples to determine who is better. So thusly it is in the correct forum as its associates with Lego. :vader:

We're not just going to ignore it and leave you to spew out this rubbish until the proper threads become lost.

What's next? Who's the best Sith? Who's the worst Jedi/Sith/bounty hunter?

What you're saying doesn't even fit the title of your own thread. Actually, the best Jedi is a leading High Council Member like Yoda. Who you like doesn't make a difference!

No! No more of these. There isn't enough sith for this kind of thing. And why would I even hesitate to ask whic BH/Jedi people think is worst. By best, I mean, favourite. It doesn't necessarily mean Yoda. In this case, best is just the one that people think is best/coolest.

Yes it does. He used LEGO pieces as comparisons and said he was going to create a LEGO representation of the battle when ue got a week's worth of votes.