Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

MOC: Master on the Path

indexed.gif

5075771737_5bd8964780.jpg

This ninja will soon learn that it is not wise to confront an old man on this path.

I love making vigs right now, so here is one I built earlier this evening. The hat is from the really good customisers BrickTW. I hope the scene conveys the action, something I have recently been experimenting with.

Just one question, why is the tree leaves black and the tree flowers pink? :grin:

That is an unfortunate combination of lighting and angles. The tree is Dark Green, but it appears as black if you don't know it to be dark green. It is supposed to be a cherry tree in blossom.

Glad you like the stone path captain crossbricks, it was another experiment with how things look in a MOC.

Very nice, I love the action in it as well as the design of the tree and path. It took me a second to figure out how you got the staff to stand like that, but I now know. Keep up the great work!

Very cool! I just noticed how cool Dastan's pack looks on the Master. BTW, nice cherry blossom :thumbup:

Silver Ninja Sword! :oh:

I like how black Ninja is so casual about the whole thing.

Also, black stripes on minifig pants, did I miss that set? :wacko:

Also, black stripes on minifig pants, did I miss that set? :wacko:

You have some catching up to do. :wink: Also, the black ninja is from the first series of Collectible Minifigs.

The silver ninja sword is from the Prince of Persia line.

Thanks Rick :thumbup:

Milargo: I have quite a large minifig parts collection and I love to use them in all manner of MOCs and vigs.