Skalldyr

Zombie Attack

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

And again I post something in the Other LEGO Themes Forum.

(Maybe I will also post it in my Brickfilm Topic....)

So here we go:

I couldn't resist!

Seeing some Lego people fighting against Zombies in a well ordered Set, and while fighting for life, destroing the whole thing......just makes me happy! :D

5060189677_5f2c561c66_b.jpg

I hope you enjoyed what you saw! :classic:

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

:oh3: This is great! Very action-y. I love the double barrel shot gun :thumbup:

Seconded!

Hmm maybe it would have been a good idea to mention that the Shotgun was made by Legohaulic.... :blush:

I love the double barrel shot gun

Indeed, and quite a great scene! I love all the little details like the menus on the tables and the pictures on the wall. Great work as always! :thumbup:

This is really cool.

The action is great but I got caught up in the little details like the napkins, salt and pepper on the table and the dish cloth on the wine glass. So creative! :thumbup:

But what happened to your Cutlass? :cry_sad:

Like Cutlass said, your attention to detail is great, and I love the moment in tome you choose to freeze the scene at.

I have 14 zombies, I think and this is why I got so many. You've inspired me.

Hmm, Indiana Jones meets Shaun of the Dead. Great action shot!

Yeah, it is, isn't it!

Skallydr, I am very impressed with this scene. You managed to use all official LEGO parts for the different weapons approach instead of using customisation weapons such as BrickArms for these apoc combat. Well done. :sweet:

Wow, that is a very impressive action scene MOC, Skalldyr! :thumbup: You perfectly positioned the minifigs and all the other elements to capture a realistic zombie attack scene.

Yum. Fantastic set with a fantastic idea. I love the figures too, the feeling they convey of like proper old fashion citizens turned awesome is really interesting. I wonder why zombies don't appear in that era more, story-wise. Maybe I'll try something! Very action packed, great feel, great flow, great job!

First of all, I would like to thank you all. I didn't expected so many Comments... :classic:

Now I deal with a couple of commentaries:

But what happened to your Cutlass? :cry_sad:

HEHE, a cutted cutless :devil: (I found it in a barrel full of Lego, that a Friend of mine gave me for free, and you don't reject free Lego!)

I have 14 zombies, I think and this is why I got so many. You've inspired me.

Please do something with them, they want to be freed! :laugh:

Skallydr, I am very impressed with this scene. You managed to use all official LEGO parts for the different weapons approach instead of using customisation weapons such as BrickArms for these apoc combat. Well done. :sweet:

In fact,...............I have non..... :cry_sad::laugh:

Yum. Fantastic set with a fantastic idea. I love the figures too, the feeling they convey of like proper old fashion citizens turned awesome is really interesting. I wonder why zombies don't appear in that era more, story-wise. Maybe I'll try something! Very action packed, great feel, great flow, great job!

Please give it a try. PLEASE

In fact,...............I have non..... :cry_sad::laugh:

And, that's what really impresses me. You managed to pull it off with just official parts. :thumbup:

Skalldyr, that is one awesome zombie creation, better than most I've seen on this site in fact. I adore how the room, while trashed, makes perfect sense and you can tell what's been knocked over and what hasn't, too many zombie mocs dirty everything up. Best of all however is all the different looks and personalities of the minifigs, and how you've posed them. My favourites are the crazy chick running out into the fray and the chap with the shotgun.

And of course, a more old-fashioned era with zombies is a great breath of fresh air for the genre.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Skalldyr, that is one awesome zombie creation, better than most I've seen on this site in fact. I adore how the room, while trashed, makes perfect sense and you can tell what's been knocked over and what hasn't, too many zombie mocs dirty everything up. Best of all however is all the different looks and personalities of the minifigs, and how you've posed them. My favourites are the crazy chick running out into the fray and the chap with the shotgun.

And of course, a more old-fashioned era with zombies is a great breath of fresh air for the genre.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Thank you very much for these kind words! :sweet: I'm really glad you like it.

Great job! :thumbup: I love photographs like these, an action-packed LEGO scene. I love all the details, like the glass with the towel still in it. The idea of a zombie setting in a 30's-40's era sounds great too.

Nice work Skalldyr. :thumbup:

I really like the setting of the zombie attack. And all those great little details such as salt and pepper and napkins on the table and the wine glass with the towel.

And you've made great brick built weapons, are those flick-fire missiles supposed to be grenades?

the Inventor

are those flick-fire missiles supposed to be grenades?

Yes, indeed! :sweet: