Sign in to follow this  
The Penguin

Greatest Fan.

Ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I'm proud to present you my entry for MCW 2010 Contest. It's hard to be (practically) the first, but I'll try. I hope you'll like my fig and a small story, that goes with it. )

Theme: Batman (Who would've guessed! :laugh: )

Character: Batman

Cost of fig: 1.5 - 2 euros (Approximately, taking into account the small quantity of greenstuff needed as well as paint. LEGO bits are pretty common. The figure greatly depends on the price and availability of modelling paint and stuff in your country)

Additional images: Here, please!, Five ways to use a bat-croissant!

Comic Page 1

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_1.jpg

page_5.jpg

page_6.jpg

Comic Page 7

Five ways to use a bat-croissant!

I hope you liked my entry. Any comments, please? ) :sweet:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Edited by LuxorV

Nanananananananana FATMAN! FATMAN! :laugh:

Great entry. This is my favourite so far, even though I haven't seen any other entries :grin:

Finally, the first entry to the contest! Very nice entry The Penguin! Love that 'Fatman'. :thumbup: Though I have this feeling that there will be a lot of entries based on 'fat' minifigs... (inlcuding mine) :laugh:

The best use of your fat belly technique so far! Really nice paint job on this one. Incredibly smooth line work across the stomach and the bat symbol on the chest is awesome as well. :thumbup: :thumbup: for that steady hand of yours!

ORC!

Nice work, and good luck. By the way, is his "authentic" Fatman utility belt hidden underneath his belly fat? And what does he hold in it, Twinkies and donuts? Does he subdue villains by sitting on them? All these questions, and more will be answered on the next episode of...FATMAN!!! and his kid sidekick, skinnyboy Robin.

-Santhor

Edited by Santhor

Awesome "Fatman"! I really hope Lego ends up doing something like this for the Sumo Wrestler, but even if they did, it probably wouldn't be as funny as yours. :laugh:

Best of luck in the contest.

Amazing entry, The Penguin :thumbup:

The race starts well and the competition will be a hard one for sure, with this level of entires!

P.S.: I have to ask you to re-take the 'entry pic #2' so that Waylon is right in front of the camera instead of 3/4, as by the rules. Sorry for the incovenience, and thank you :sweet:

Amazing entry! Nice sculpture on the "belly". I can imagine Batman being in this manner if he stops his work out and sit on the TV everyday eating like a potato couch. :laugh:

Good luck. :thumbup:

Four words: Awesome. Love The Fatman.

Thanks a lot, tin7! ) looking forward to your entry! :classic:

Nanananananananana FATMAN! FATMAN! :laugh:

Great entry. This is my favourite so far, even though I haven't seen any other entries :grin:

:laugh: Thank you very much. I'm sure there will be lots of great entries soon! :thumbup:

Finally, the first entry to the contest! Very nice entry The Penguin! Love that 'Fatman'. :thumbup: Though I have this feeling that there will be a lot of entries based on 'fat' minifigs... (inlcuding mine) :laugh:

Thanks a lot! o-oh, sounds exciting, can't wait to see your entry! ) :wink:

The fatmans here and he is ready to kick your butt!

Nice work!

Indeed he is. :laugh: Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

WOW! That looks incredible! :laugh:

Really good work, Penguin! A sure winner! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot, ADHO15! ) You're too kind! ) :classic:

The best use of your fat belly technique so far! Really nice paint job on this one. Incredibly smooth line work across the stomach and the bat symbol on the chest is awesome as well. :thumbup: :thumbup: for that steady hand of yours!

ORC!

Thanks a lot, Jeb! ) :classic: You know how i value your opinion! :thumbup:

Nice work, and good luck. By the way, is his "authentic" Fatman utility belt hidden underneath his belly fat? And what does he hold in it, Twinkies and donuts? Does he subdue villains by sitting on them? All these questions, and more will be answered on the next episode of...FATMAN!!! and his kid sidekick, skinnyboy Robin.

:laugh: More like bat-croissants! )

Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

Awesome "Fatman"! I really hope Lego ends up doing something like this for the Sumo Wrestler, but even if they did, it probably wouldn't be as funny as yours. :laugh:

Best of luck in the contest.

Thank you very much! Hm, modding a sumo guy may be an interersting idea! I'll give you a credit, of course. ) :classic:

Amazing entry, The Penguin :thumbup:

The race starts well and the competition will be a hard one for sure, with this level of entires!

P.S.: I have to ask you to re-take the 'entry pic #2' so that Waylon is right in front of the camera instead of 3/4, as by the rules. Sorry for the incovenience, and thank you :sweet:

Thank you very much, LuxorV! ) :classic:

I'm glad that you liked my entry! Indeed, I'm also looking forward to seeing other customs entries since it's such a great contest! :wub:

Already done, and a small bonus ahead! :wink:

Amazing entry! Nice sculpture on the "belly". I can imagine Batman being in this manner if he stops his work out and sit on the TV everyday eating like a potato couch. :laugh:

Good luck. :thumbup:

Thank you very much, WhiteFang! ) :classic:

That what'll happen when every criminal will be locked up in Arkham! ) :laugh:

Ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I could not really stop on the entry, so I decided to add a small bonus to it. I hope you'll like it! :wink:

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_4.jpg

page_5.jpg

page_6.jpg

Any comments, please? ) :sweet:

:laugh: Hilarious, Penguin!

I never knew a crossaint could be used for so many things! :tongue:

:laugh: Hilarious, Penguin!

I never knew a crossaint could be used for so many things! :tongue:

Thanks a lot, ADHO15! ) :thumbup:

I still have more ideas, but I guess it's time to stop for a while! :laugh:

Hilarious! I love it! :thumbup: Made me lol.

Thank you! ) :thumbup:

Well, you know those superheroes, they can use practically anything to fight crime and injustice! ) :classic:

He always did have a wrotten attitude towards my comedy...

Nice work here, Penguin, I hope you don't get distracted by these, I'm expecting you to show up in the docks with my weapons, I need some more guns, I only have joke guns left, and those little flags with "El Bango!" written on them won't help me beat the idiotic flying rat...

Cheers and keep up the good work.

By- A guy who really wishes you were on TheBrickHope more often...

Haha! Fatman, you are genious. :thumbup:

:laugh:

Brilliant work, you did a great job.

Edited by Flare

That's so great! I love the fat batman! :laugh:

Thank you very much, Masked Builder! ) :classic::thumbup:

I guess I may add some other stories of him soon, so stay tuned! :wink:

Nice work here, Penguin, I hope you don't get distracted by these, I'm expecting you to show up in the docks with my weapons, I need some more guns, I only have joke guns left, and those little flags with "El Bango!" written on them won't help me beat the idiotic flying rat...

Cheers and keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

Sorry, it's been tough times. That Fatman has really brought havoc to Gotham underground and turned my weapons factory into a fastfood cafe! :angry:

Haha! Fatman, you are genious. :thumbup:

Brilliant work, you did a great job.

Fatman: Yep, that's all me! :grin:

The Penguin: Thank you very much! ) :thumbup:

Note for ThePenguin - I have reduced your pics to the allowed 5, changing some of them to links. I was sure we sorted this before, but I may be wrong :wacko:

Excellent entry Penguin! :laugh:

Kudos for the belly, man is that good! :wub:

Loving the little short story it came with.

You'll definitely get a vote from me, when I vote in a few mins. :sweet:

Well done and good luck!

CF

I love that belley, it's too funny. And his facial expression is exactly what you think a big fat superfan would look like.