Sign in to follow this  
Sisco

Western Grove

So, this is my fledgling city, Western Grove. I've been saying that I would start work on it for two years now, and I've just started about a week ago. I must apologize in advance for the blurry or bad pictures, I'll go in later today and redo them. I originally had about 14 pictures, but I had to cut out the badly taken ones. Without further adieu:

5002458140_5907f008b1.jpg

The whole shebang. Not very big yet. It'll grow as time passes and I get more parts and sets, but for now it's but a puny thing.

5002458206_6c7360830e.jpg

Here is the tree house in the park. I had planned to make this city very kid friendly, with many places for them to play and have fun.

5002458264_70b7d89121.jpg

Ah, and here is the proud father rushing up to share a moment with his darling son.

5001854293_5b821044cb.jpg

Here is a small pond in the park. I think that I'm going to remove it soon, though, seeing as there is a lake about half a baseplate away.. :wacko:

5002458354_23eb6a933f.jpg

Here is the unfinished house at the end of the road. I'm still working on it, but it will be two stories.

5001854389_ab7dbd178f.jpg

Here is my Lego Corner. I had a whole room, but my sister moved back in and kind of crushed that. So I relocated to the living room, in the unused corner next to the window. Not as spacious as I'd like, but I'll live.

Comments? Suggestions? Hit me with your best shot, everything will be answered.

Flickr Set

Edited by cralegoboy

The name is excellent, now for my suggestions......get better roadplates, more buildings and maybe with those structures try and match your colours of bricks/plates better. :wink:

The tree house is not bad, so keep on going 'cralegoboy' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Yeah, I'm just beginning. I'm also working on an extremely low budget, so your qualms may not be answered until November.. I'll try my best though. Thanks for the advice!

That's quite understandble since you're just starting, I hope you'll have considerable improvements in the coming months, since it really looks it needs a lot of work.