Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Ron

MOC: Flergon Castle

indexed.gif

This is my second attempt at Flergon Castle, a small keep held by a young Lord and his family. Enjoy!

005.jpg

At the request of members here on EB, I added a lot more dark grey/bley to add some detail.

007.jpg

I also added more windows/arrow slits as well as some tiling on the walls.

008.jpg

Here is the back, where I decided to place a door to escape from in case of attack.

009.jpg

Side View.

006.jpg

The main entrance, with a squire teaching the Lord's son the art of swordfighting.

016.jpg

The ground floor, which holds weapons for the guards, as well as food and drink.

015.jpg

The second floor, this holds the dining chamber. Here the Lord's wife enjoys a meal.

012.jpg

The Lord's bedchamber, also a small guardroom. Here the Lord holds his arms and armor, as well as ponder over strategies of war.

013.jpg

He has received news from the King, he is to ride to war!

011.jpg

The tower, which holds a single crossbowman. Not much to say about this floor.

010.jpg

The top of the tower, holding 2 men to guard and keep a lookout on the surrounding area.

017.jpg

I made it modular, and I must say that I am pretty proud of the outcome. The only thing I wish I could do was tile the floors, but I had nearly no tiles, and I am leaving in a week.

Thanks for watching!

Very cool castle. I like the details you put in it. The well is a good addition. A well built MOC, and modular! thats a hell of an idea.

Very nice build there 'Admiral Ron' - great modular castle design....gee who spilled the wine eh ? :wink:

Hey, isn't it a bit dangerous have booze and sharp weapons in the same room ! :devil:

Excellent work 'Admiral Ron' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Nice, simple, and gets the job done. I like the modular build of the castle, with detachable levels for maximum playability. Good job Admiral Ron and keep it up! default_thumbup.gif