Leugi

MOC: Swamp

(Click the pics for bigger images)

Of all the Roboriders the one I liked the most was, is and will always be Swamp. I don't know, I just like his style... Which is why I decided to make him bigger to be able to fit well with nowadays bionicle figures.

12832749911_SPLASH.jpg

He's able to pose a wee bit, thanks to the fact his hands are now articulated:

12832749932_SPLASH.jpg

I added on his back some kind of rocket/turbine thing, just so he could move faster, He can also move his front part to be able of rotating while moving.

12832749983_SPLASH.jpg

12832750014_SPLASH.jpg

And also, I kept the main feature of all roboriders: The wheel launcher. It's fully functional:

12832750045_SPLASH.jpg

12832750076_SPLASH.jpg

12832750127_SPLASH.jpg

So yeah, what do you guys think?

12832750148_SPLASH.jpg

It's a great update with the original feel from the first one, great job :thumbup:

Very nice job on this, it definitely improves the quality of the old Roboriders. Great job on it, I love the use of the new Bionicle as well as the old ones.

You're a genius! I love the RoboRiders, and this is just a great idea; beffignthem up and making them look more awesome, as if they would have been released by TLG now, and not in the 90s. I would love to see more of this type of MOC, have you made any more?

I love this! One of my favourite lines as a child, made better with time! I hope you go beyond Swamp and do my favourite, "Dust"...

I think Lego should've rebooted the Roboriders line!

I like the "rocket/turbine" action feature, and the addition of fully functional arms. The glatorian hands fit surprisingly well with the overall flow of the model, Lewa Nuva's air katanas stand in as a perfect representation of Swamp's green minifig versions.

All this aside I'm glad someone made good use of Vastus' awesome lime-green armor.

Excellent moc! Of course this means I'll be expecting an Onyx moc sometime soon. :tongue: