BrickTango

Collectible Minifig Display

Hi all,

I have been thinking about how to display the collectible minifigs. I've built structures from bricks, kept them on their little stands but nothing seemed to work that well. My brick structure were too cumbersome and the stands made the minifigs too mobile! ie it made them very easy to knock or move them around a lot!

Then my partner had an idea and brought me these:

Series 1

IMG_1240.jpg

Series 2

IMG_1246.jpg

I like them! :classic:

and love my girl :wub:

These business card holder have room for all 16 of the figures. There is room for 2x11 stud bricks with half a stud wiggling space on the side! I used yellow bricks for Series 1 because of the yellow packaging and blue for Series 2; makes identifying very easy.

Excuse the photo quality, photos taken with my phone with not enough light obviously!

What do you think? How do you have yours displayed?

Cheers,

Cool! How convenient that the business card holders can fit all the figs. I like how you made the colours of the bases for each series the same colour as their respective packing :thumbup:

This is my stand for the figs:

4835638378_283631d0e5.jpg

I have since the pic was taken changed all the red pillars to gray. Just as BrickTango, I've colour coded the different series!

Would it be possible to get a side shot and where you got them? I've been really looking for something to display mine.

I'll take another photo and put it up. I've got them from an office supplies shop. You'll probably find them online as well.

Wow! Morellos & Skafte, I really like your display stands!Very nice designs! :thumbup: