Erdbeereis

ToR II Winners Announcement!

And now, the winners of the 2nd edition of the Tournament of Retribution!

The winning team is......

The Redcoats!

redcoatflag2.jpg

Redcoats Round 1 = 135

Bluecoats Round 1 = 129

Redcoats Round 2 = 91

Bluecoats Round 2 = 74

Redcoats Total = 226

Bluecoats Total = 203

And now, the individual winners...

1st Place, winner of the 10210 Imperial Flagship, is:

Fugazi, with 40 votes!

Congratulations Fugazi!

2nd Place, Winner of the 6243 Brickbeard's Bounty, is:

mcfarlandman with 27 votes!

3rd Place, winner of the 6242 Soldiers' Fort, is:

Captain Thomas Foolery with 26 votes!

4th Place, winner of the 6241 Loot Island, is:

ZCerberus with 22 votes!

5th Place, winner of the 6240 Kraken Attackin', is:

The Inventor with 13 votes!

6th Place, winner of the 6239 Cannon Battle, is:

Skalldyr with 11 votes!

Congratulations to the winners! Please P.M. Commodore Hornbricker with your addresses, so he can send you your prizes. The Commodore is currently on vacation, so he might not get back to you for 2 weeks or so. :pir-classic:

When Commodore Hornbricker gets back, he will announce the winners of the extra prizes, so stay tuned!

Thanks to all of the tournament participants, you made this a great contest. We hope to see you take part again in future Classic-Pirates contests! :pir-classic:

And now, the winners of the 2nd edition of the Tournament of Retribution!

The winning team is......

The Redcoats!

redcoatflag2.jpg

Why im not suprised at all :pir-classic: Congrazulations guys, ToR II was amazing. Hope you guys enjoy your prizes. But the person who made this contest possible was Hornbricker. I say this once again, Big thanks to you Hornbricker and everyone else who joined in this contest, whit out you this years ToR II wouldnt come true :pir-wub:

Long live the Redcoats!

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

Well Done to all the Winners :pir-classic:. All the entries were fantastic and I laughed my head off during the ToR.

But next year it will be down with the Redcoats :pir-devil:.

P.S. Do you know when the other winners will be announced; Ultimate Fan, Rat Award etc.

Congratulations to you all! Your entries were wonderfull and worthy of the name 'Tournament'!

I am looking forward to what the good Commodore has in mind for us in the future.

Thanks everyone involved, from the players, the critics, the Staff to the organizors :thumbup: .

P.S. Do you know when the other winners will be announced; Ultimate Fan, Rat Award etc.

Our dear Commodore Hornbricker is going to announce it once he is back from his holidays. :pir-wink:

Congratulations to the Redcoat side! It has been a great battle and we have seen a spectacular ammount of entries and fans! Thank you all for supporting this great contest! :thumbup:

Like Blackmoor said, when Hornbricker gets back in a week or so. :pir-classic:

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to everyone for making this a great contest!

Three cheers for the Red Coats and our commanding victory over the sniveling, inferior Blue Coats!

Huzzah!

Huzzah!

Huzzah!

The Red Coats orchestrated a sound victory, despite the complete lack of a Red Coat entry on the front page during the voting period for the second round (I smell Blue Coat conspiracy and I'm looking at you, Big Cam :pir-wink: ). No matter, the Red Coats prevailed!

Congratulations to all the winners, especially you Fugazi - that was one hilarious and well-constructed comic you put together!

And once more, a giant treasure chest overflowing with gratitude to the incomparable Commodore Hornbricker as well as all the other moderators and staff who made this possible.

It was the first LEGO-based contest I've ever entered and I had a great time meeting (and battling) the fine gentlemen (and mostly, scurvy bilgerats) on Classic Pirates.

Now cue the Red Coat victory hymn...

Yeha, We won!!! Go Reds Go. :pir-wub::pir-grin:

Congratulations to all other winners :pir-wink:

Woot Fugazi! Congrats all, you all made great entries!

Congratulations winners!!! You all had wonderful entries/ This shows Redcoat Superieority! I can't wait till next year when us Redcoats can crush you again!

Congratulations to the winners! :pir-classic: You had amazing entries! :pir-sweet: The Redcoats won!?! HUZZAH!

Great entries everyone! :thumbup:

-

General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

Well, that's disappointing. Not only did I not win anything, but I failed to support my faction resulting in its defeat as well. :pir-sad2: Oh well, it was all good fun. Congrats to the winners. There were some very funny comics and I enjoyed being part of it.

On the bright side, the Redcoats outdid us by only 23 votes. Next time, victory shall be ours! :pir-vader:

Congratulations to all of the winners, there were a lot of great entries!

Till next year Redcoats..................... :pirate_skel1:

Congratulations to all the other winners, but next time the Bluecoats shall win! :pir-devil:

the Inventor

Congrats to the winners.

...does this mean we HAVE to stop killing/dismembering/and otherwise humiliating redcoats now?

@-Oky Wan Kenobi

You did great. Your entries were very well designed, and I liked them. Dont feel bad.

We will turn the tide next year, and defeat them once and for all!!!!

...does this mean we HAVE to stop killing/dismembering/and otherwise humiliating redcoats now?

There are still those pirates. There like shootin' fish in a barrel. :pirate_skel1:

-

General Redwater

If you have such a powerful urge to huminilate the other side outside this contest, please don't post it in the pirate forum, but in this very thread.

This measure keeps the forum clean from spamming with comments like "Redcoats are ugly" "No, Blucecoats are!" Remember that this specific thread is one to post funny anti-red/bluecoats MOCs.

Outside the ToR, regular members who come across the pirate forum might be confused when they see a Red vs. Blue battle going on in every thread. By posting your MOCs in that thread this is avoided.

Already thanks! :pir-classic:

And to think the bluecoats scoffed at me when I said the Redcoats would win this year. Poor them, even after showing them the future, the still didn't get that we would win this year. :pir-tongue:

Sorry for the late reply, I am away on a camping trip and Internet access is very sporadic. :pir_bawling:

But anyway, WOW! I'm amazed and thrilled be cause I certainly didn't expect to win this contest, I thought other entries were so much funnier than mine... but I won't complain either! Thank you all for your kind words, and your votes. This was an awesome contest, creativity was incredible and I loved each and every entry! :thumbup:

Finally, a huge thank you to Commodore Hornbricker and the rest of the Pirates team for setting up this contest and hosting it in the most entertaining ways! It's really much more than a contest, it's an event and a memorable one! Thanks again! :pir-blush:

And now that I will have more Pirates parts in my collection, I will certainly be able to contribute more to this forum! Looking forward to that! :thumbup: