Sign in to follow this  
______

The Salty Seal

pirates-indexed.gif (176C) - Brigantine 6B

I have finally decided to create another ship after this Monstrosity- http://tinyurl.com/39y52zk

Her name is the Salty Seal, a Brigantine used by pale pirates to sail the seven Lego seas and plunder other ships, why pale pirates? Because of the new theme coming soon I hope you are aware of. :pir_laugh2:

4890909061_a468ddf525.jpg

I built this whilst halfway through making my Ork stompa (only head to go now), and was surprised that it only took a long week of Lego box diving and shouting god-dammit where is that brick separator!I decided to go for a red and black colour scheme because that was the same colour scheme of the ship I made before this and never got round to posting, I really regret it now but what's done is done eh? :pir-sceptic:.

Probably the most remarkable thing about the Seal is the fact it has got nothing to do with salt and it actually hasn't got any seals on board. Although there is two frogs, a cat, a monkey, a parrot and a cow.

4890926253_a2f30abd21.jpg

The ship also hosts two of my own custom swivel guns. Cool! :jollyroger:

4890912521_4a31d0d45c.jpg

I can make instructions if needed

Another cool thing about it is that I have actually made custom sails for it rather than using crappy paper as sails.

You may wonder why only one sail is tied up, but that is because of the clever wit and ingenuity of Cap'n Nut-hook, all Lego pirates know that if their sails get shot by cannonfire,muskets or get chewed by monkeys the ship goes considerably slower thus less pillage and plunder can be done by the affected ship until it has new sails, but Cap'n Nut-Hook knows this from seeing Redbeards Runner in action. So he always takes a spare sail with him. What a clever clog!

4890919783_1c8880a09c.jpg

Because we all know that paper gets ripped, or gets marked, so don't do it kids!

Lastly but hopefully not least the cabin (and crew). For me I always make the cabin last. Probably most of us here do. But although this picture does it no justice, I will show it anyway :pir-devil:. 4891531764_c58dcec409.jpg

I have made the cabin more angled like the imperial flagship's cabin has the back windows at an angle and made the side windows a bit angled as well, it just gives it a more detailed look. The cabin is a bit sparse at the moment because I just wanted to get these pictures up on eurobricks soon (lazy old me)

Anyway onto the crew, we have

4890929225_1b2eb97a02.jpg

Cap'n Nut-Hook, my newly assigned sig fig and ruthless captain of The Salty Seal

4890930793_044229d856.jpg

From left to right; Mcgrebber, Pear shaped Iggy, Armless Tad slasher and Keelhaul Steve.

4891509038_b1a99f6f95.jpg

Lucas the 2nd, navigator of the salty seal.Lucas the first spontaneously combusted

4890915903_466f095e1a.jpg

Bloody Maurice Smythe, guy who gets killed first

and finally

4891515924_bd3b908f6a.jpg

Bob mcangry pants, still a pit miffed at losing his eye, but he did get a rather cool eyepatch

I would like to thank the Classic pirates community for posting such amazing inspirations and for all the nice c and c you will hopefully give! :jollyroger:

P.S some crew members created by one of my brothers because he wanted to(Mainly ones that wear prince of Persia hats :pir-classic: )