Sign in to follow this  
mattb483

(MOC) Lion Knights Catapult

indexed.gif

Well I'm new to the historic side of the forum I'm a big fan of pirates, but with the new kingdoms sets I've grown really attached to this new theme!!! Since the new outpost attack comes with a catapult for the Dragon knights I felt my lion knights needed some good battle equipment, enjoy!

My link

My link

My link

My link

Not bad a catapult you have there 'mattb483' - my only problem with it is, the strength department !

Like the bucket holding the missile is held on by a single 1x1 round plate, like wise the frame work is by 1x1 mod. clips.

Is it a stable weapon ?

Anyway, nice work 'mattb483' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I think it's a great looking catapult, but I too wonder how well it holds up when played with. I mean, even though most of us are adults here I assume that most of you, like me, still play with these toys from time to time.

actually it looks strong, it just might be trowing more than expected...

the bucket itself is only held by a single round 1x1 plate. you call that strong?

that aside, it's a nice, strong looking catapult. I'm loving the new line as well. I built the King's Castle tonight. I'm currently working on one for the dragon knights.

Hey guys thanks for all the great comments! The catapult is somewhat sturdy it does break when giving to much force, but I did build it more on looks then to play with.