Sign in to follow this  
Deathdog

The Drunken Hog

The Drunken Hog is a tavern/inn located somewhere inside the walls of the city in Glomshire. I built this scene mainly as a test run for possible use in my comic. Hey, even heroic knights need to unwind once in a while! You can see the bulk of the shots on my MOCpages account: The Drunken Hog

For various reasons besides the fact I've been out of touch in recent weeks on vacations and such, my Flickr account is basically a non-fuctioning ghost town.

Edited by Deathdog

AWESOME 'Deathdog' just AWESOME ! :sweet:

Excellent interior designing there with a hot looking barmaid about to serve Robin Hood ! :grin:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

It looks beautiful Deathdog. I love the interior and the fireplace is really good.

I also like the tables and the bar. :classic:

I can see the pictures now, this is nice! I love the fireplace and the whole tables.

I love the lighting technique. Nothing like a nice warm fire!

I also like the technique used for the stools! Much more realistic then those regular chairs!

It looks like the sort of place I might like to hang out in if I were a minifig. :-)

Anyway, it's very nice. The tiling gives it a smooth polished feel and the minifigs are well placed. The highlight, however, is the light up fire place. Did you use official Lego lights for it or did you use a third party solution?

It looks like the sort of place I might like to hang out in if I were a minifig. :-)

Anyway, it's very nice. The tiling gives it a smooth polished feel and the minifigs are well placed. The highlight, however, is the light up fire place. Did you use official Lego lights for it or did you use a third party solution?

Official Lego light brick from set 7572 - The Quest Against Time. Sorry about the photo issues earlier -- don't know just what happened, but I'm glad it's cleared up. Thanks, Shadows. Glad ya'll like it!

Let's try this again for one more shot: 17.jpg

Edited by Deathdog

I really like the bar and the barrel holder.

Steve

4813816167_d9a3cd53b5.jpg

:wub:

it looks charming! an enchanted place to stay for a while... good beer in ny hand, a troubadour over there, and a piece of turkey in my paunch:sweet:

Great MOC, wonderfull technique. congrats