Sign in to follow this  
Hound Knight

Enemy Ace in No-Man's Land

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Rittmeister von Hammer attempts to take out an easy target.

4782951155_b4d328ce44_z.jpg

Enjoy! :classic:

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

A very nice MOC with a cool plane design, however the true Red Baron would never have done this, he was a man of honor :classic:

Dude that's amazing!

I want instructions to that aircraft!

Brilliant use of the bionicle piece Hound Knight! It works so well I only noticed it from KielDaMan's comment :wub: The use of icecream pieces for strafing fire is so clever I'm becoming jealous that I don't have any myself. And the Fokker Triplane is wonderful, a great mix of faithfulness and a little artistic license for a truly great moc! Though mind oyu, at that angle he's going to crash rather nastily :tongue:

however the true Red Baron would never have done this, he was a man of honor :classic:

He was also clever, and mostly engaged stray airfcraft rather than leaping into the middle of battle.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Excellent MOC 'Hound Knight' - nice looking Fokker and fantastic bullet tracers in the dirt, you know` that guy could be an Aussie. As there is the story that the Red Barron was shot down by an Aussie solider from the ground with his rifle.

Great work again and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Very nice Hound Knight. The front end of your plane is extremely clever!

Great work :classic:!

Wow! That Red Baron looks awesome, and I love the ice cream as the gun shots :thumbup:

Actually I'm pretty sure that Piece was never used in Bionicle, Thats the Hockey Helmet from Lego Sports, although it is compatible with Bionicle Pieces.

As for the Creation, I think It was definatley well executed, My favourite details are the German symbols on the top, thats a really clever way to use that piece, and I would have never thought of that so hats off to you. My second favourite part as mentioned before, is the way you used the ice cream to show the smoke from the gunfire, very clever. The Plane is also really well done with the hockey helmet and the bountiful use of snot. Well done.

Outstanding parts usage, especially the Bionicle mask, the icecream tops and the turntable bases as the Maltese cross.

The scene itself is lovely, and gave me a laugh at work :laugh: It's just one of those annoying things that an infantrist has to endure...

Keep up the good work!

Gaetano

simple yet nice

Please do not bump an old topic unless you have something significant to add.