gallery_2351_18_164.gif

After mounths the Ruskade authorities finally decided to launch research operation to find mass graves dug by extremist militia during the civil war. UN strongly support this decision and will sent investigators to help enlighten the facts about what some already call a "genocide". According to the Ruskade authorities, there are approximatly 46 mass graves for a total of approximately 2300 causualties. Ivan Mischa (the leader of the North-Ruskade political militia responsible for these crimes, now arrested) denies all involvement in those mass murders and proclaims "it is a lie to descredit our cause" because "these deaths are obviously not South Ruskade but North Ruskade civilians". UN investigator Michael Dörner said that "there is no doubt these are South Ruskade, our only problem is to know if orders have been given to kill innocent civilians because of their ethnic membership".

4712239069_1c283c4fdc.jpg

4712240065_96e1b08c74.jpg

4712240707_c89c37fb85.jpg

4712882580_4fd2c04c83.jpg

4712883448_52d3350967.jpg

4712243051_b70c841b4a.jpg

4712243711_dc839678e2.jpg

4712885770_925c506334.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

I really like how most of your MOC's are based of real life stories but to not include any names. Guessing this is based of Katyn?

I love the simple "Sandwich bag" body bags! Someones gotta use that for a CSI Moc!

The body bags were very cool, and the torn up ground near the dig site was awesome. Goood work, it's a well done scene.

Nice work on the MOC. I also feel I must compliment you ofn the dig site, and for the grass. Yeah, I know its odd to like how grass turns out, but I often find that for me, it doesn't always turn out as I want it to.

Wow!

Awesome!

Creepy!

Great!

Heavy!

Keep up the good work - they say that if it causes an impression, you're on the right path.

Thanks everyone!

As some of you did understand, I wanted to share something that wasn't "just a LEGO creation". I sometimes feel like lego military builders actually love war, this is just a reminder: war always leads to that kind of things...

Very excellent! I love the uneven terrain, and those body bags are innovative! :thumbup: