Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

LEGO Plush?

Does anybody here have LEGO Plush? I have one in the shape of a minifigure, overalls and white sleeves. I also have an elephant one. Are there any more? And why are they not sold online, but at LEGOLAND?

You know how you can only get a 4 foot long stuffed banana at a circus or fair with carnival games?

I think this is the same idea, they are exclusive to legoland, giving people one more reason to go.

I have a dragon. It is a plush version of the Duplo ones from the old Duplo castle. It was also my avatar a while back (pre PoP month.

I love my plush dragon, the minifig plushes are mildly disturbing however.

The octopus doesn't look too hard to make one yourself if you can find a pattern online somewhere. It is one colour and no prints. I made stuff animals when I was forced to take sewing class in school. They aren't any more difficult than building a Technic set. :classic:

Sorry Peppermint M, I actually like the minifigures. Siegfried, I had no idea there were so many! I only knew about the overall one, and the construction worker. If I head over to LEGOLAND, I'm definitely picking up at least one. I like them so much, I made a replica out of Technic and System bricks for a brickfilm!!