Commodore Hornbricker

The ToR II Studio Headquarters

Welcome to ToR II Studio. The headquarters for this year's festivities!

4627959704_b67f937b9e_o.jpg

You will find loads of fun and interesting things happening in the Tournament Co-host's Studio, including special prize announcements, Tournament news and comics by Captain Blackmoor and myself (just for everyone's entertainment). The studio is a free for all zone for the extra fun and excitement of ToR II. Check back often as you just never know what two rum soaked scallywags such as ourselves may choose to do next. Also if your official contest entry just isn't enough for you and you have more great ToR II comics you want to share, feel free to post your extras in here with ours. Just make sure to follow the rules for your official entry!

Like this!

4647835059_617e822b50_b.jpg

Or like this Prize Update from the Prize thread: ToR II Prizes Review

Commodore, you spelled it blackbeard not brickbeard in the picture

!!!!!!PRIZE ALERT!!!!!!!

We have our first spectator prize! For being the most anal retentive detail obsessed spectator and picking up on Mister Phes little prearranged test in the prize graphic you've just won a deck of Lego Pirate playing cards! Now don't push your luck clubpenguin.... We have ways of dealing with your kind! ;-)

PM me your mailing address within 48 hours of this post to receive your prize.

And just to get us started off on the right note and to celebrate the opening of the Tournament...

This...

4664081501_512a05a1fe_b.jpg

...and this!

4666410807_7285187594_b.jpg

So let's all have a lot of fun! Remember ToR II is about playing with your Lego and your EB friends more than it is about building the grandest MOC.

The MOC looks great, I really like how you used the Jester hat down the middle of the room.

Let the Games Begin!

Go Blue!

Edit: "Who's your daddy" is VERY FUNNY!!!!

Edited by Dr. Steve

man i love these ToR`s, i have readed all the old ToR`s and this maked me laugh really, great work, shall the Redcoats be victorios this year :pir-classic:

Captain Becker

Hornbrickers favorite pastime is making comics, mine is this......

4679108967_167fa39c41.jpg

Ah, But look the Commodore was not hurt, His still smirking, He has a trick, literally up his sleeve... :pir_laugh2:

By the way Commodore, my name is Ratty, not Raty :pir-wink:

Ah, I feel like an idiot now for not checking in here sooner...guess I'll move my comic over later.

I love that studio, lol....

Heh, when I looked closer, I realized its just an odd helmet, but for a sec there, I thought it was Siggy on the far wall of the studio (blue side).

....Sit back a few feet from your monitor, you might see what I mean.

strike2.png

Ok, here is a preview of my crew preparing to deal with some lobster-backs. For the complete comic, go HERE.(this is also the official page for me and Joey's beard debate. Who knows what will happen!)

Enjoy! :pir_laugh2:

Edited by Dan the Brickman

That is a fantastic boutineer you have made me. Nice of you to pick out a red one. We pinned them on that way at my wedding as well :pir_laugh2:

That is a fantastic boutineer you have made me. Nice of you to pick out a red one. We pinned them on that way at my wedding as well :pir_laugh2:

OK, what ever you say :pir_wacko:

Commodore Hornbricker is obviosly just playing dead so that when the bluecoat scum draws near (Ratshot that would be you) he can leap up and destroy the enemy :pir-skull:

Oh and one last thing....

Redcoats for the win 951938.gif

Is SlyOwl your national treasure? Never knew that :pir-tongue: you make great cartoons Hornbricker, this was better than the first one and was quite suprised when i saw Sandy whit us. Anyway Great work, keep it up boys

Captain Becker

Nice comic Commodore Hornbricker!

But why is Ratshot a little kid?

And where did you get that dog I've seen it before but can't remember where its from?

Nice comic Commodore Hornbricker!

But why is Ratshot a little kid?

And where did you get that dog I've seen it before but can't remember where its from?

Thanks. He is little because that amuses me and annoys him :pir_laugh2: Perhaps he will seek his revenge by covering me entirely with flowers next time! :pir-tongue:

Fluffy is from a Harry Potter set (Forbidden Corridor I think it is called).

HAHA, that was an amazing comic...with the Commodore's Dog!

It is nice to see that this BigBig Dog is on our site HEHE.

Edited by Skalldyr

Thanks. He is little because that amuses me and annoys him :pir_laugh2: Perhaps he will seek his revenge by covering me entirely with flowers next time! :pir-tongue:

That would be funny to see, but him being little is kind of harsh, don't you think?

That would be funny to see, but him being little is kind of harsh, don't you think?

Its not harsh hes a bluecoat :pir_laugh2:

I have a feeling he'll survive...and have his revenge...

....Besides General...you are already in one of my comics....

Edited by Commodore Hornbricker

Hehe, you'll never kill me! :pir_laugh2:

Thanks for doing this Hornbricker :thumbup:

Reminds me of the How do you kill a Skeleton? contest here on EB a couple of years back (in relation to the Fantasy Castle enemies). I'd have liked to have had my method done to me - if killing a human involves turning them into a skeleton, surely killing a skeleton involves turning them into a human! - and thus piecing them back together...

The arena looks great, I can't until the entries start coming in.