Sign in to follow this  
sok117

The Great Pit of Carkoon

I've been working on this for a while, I've only got one picture up now due to time constraints but I will add more views of it later, they are already taken, just need to upload. I just thought I'd post it to give you guys an Idea of my MOC. Just to let you know, Boba Fett and the Skiff are connected by clear tube pieces, but I just photoshoped the first image, It's also my first time photoshoping, so be nice. There is also a bit of an underside with the stomach of the sarlaac, but you guys will see that tomorrow. Here you go

omg_firstphotoshop.jpg

Looks good.

Can't wait for more pics - I just looooove Sarlacc.

Looks good.

Can't wait for more pics - I just looooove Sarlacc.

Ditto. I just love how those people are hanging on for their lives :thumbup:

Lovely MOC I love the use of POP parts on Jabbas guards :thumbup:

I can't wait to see more pictures!

Edited by BrickClick

Nice job sok on your entry! However, "Great" Pit of Carkoon seems to be smaller than what I expected, but considering there is a size limit on your base, that's quite acceptable. But it would really be nice if it was larger and would depict the scene from the movie much better.

It looks nice, I really like the Sarlacc and you have depicted the scene well on this small base.

But if you have time and some more bricks you could maybe expand this a bit on a 32 x 32 baseplate.

Because the Pit of Carkoon and the creature are a bit to small.

But as it is, well done. :thumbup:

the Inventor

Looks good, I agree the pit could be a bit bigger, but in the movie, its not too huge, so I'm on the fence. Regardless, its a sweet MOC.

I was waiting to respond once I put up more pictures, but I just felt I had to say that this really exhausted my collection of Tan bricks, I don't think that I can really make it bigger, and I'm already cooking something up for my medium entry, so I think I'll leave it as it is, Though it is kind of hard to see in this one pic, I can't believe no one saw that I used Indiana Jones whips as the tentacles grabbing onto the Sarlaccs victims, I thought that that was bound to get some recognition, oh well.

I can't believe no one saw that I used Indiana Jones whips as the tentacles grabbing onto the Sarlaccs victims, I thought that that was bound to get some recognition, oh well.

What makes you think people didn't see it?

They were just waiting for you to ask for positive feedback on it :tongue:

Nah seriously, this is a nice entry and I wish you the best of luck with it.