scruffulous

MOC: GJF Bogie Grain Hopper

traintech1.jpg

Here's another addition to my collection of Victorian Railways rollingstock:

4663347102_1221685738.jpg

In Victoria, grain was transported to large inland terminals (Marmalake and Dunnoly) using GY wagons and was then transported to the ports (Geelong and Portland) for loading into ships using these GJF hoppers.

More on flickr.

Hey 'scruffulous' this is your best one yet, AWESOME piece of rolling stock and a fantastic stickering job too ! :grin:

Keep up the AWESOME work and again, I'm a conformist! 'scruffulous' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Here's another addition to my collection of Victorian Railways rollingstock:

I really love seeing each new peice of your Vicrail rolling stock. It does always seem odd that I'm in Victoria and dont build local stuff, and you aren't but do though :-)

Thanks lightningtiger.

I really love seeing each new peice of your Vicrail rolling stock. It does always seem odd that I'm in Victoria and dont build local stuff, and you aren't but do though :-)

Actually I do live in Victoria...Melbourne even. So now you're probably wondering why I haven't made it to a MUGS meeting...it's just that the planets haven't aligned to allow it. Who knows, perhaps next weekend :)

Actually I do live in Victoria...Melbourne even. So now you're probably wondering why I haven't made it to a MUGS meeting...it's just that the planets haven't aligned to allow it. Who knows, perhaps next weekend :)

I assumed you had come from NSW to Brickvention (I met you briefly there) :-) Hope to see you at a Mugs meeting in the future.

i just love the detail on this wagon amazing,does any body do plans and a shopping list for parts? ive seen plans on other sites, but to find the parts thats required for the build sends me cross eyed!!! :pir-cry_sad: or is it a trade secret? very nice build indeed... :classic: