Sign in to follow this  
slacker int

LC-1V RECON MECH

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Light Class Blacktron recon mech. Also capable of being equipped for fire support / assault duties.

comments and feedback appreciated!

(more pics on flickr)

adam

4650953692_357f8f7eb7.jpg

4650337555_9d492470cf.jpg

4650337813_77567af087.jpg

Just AWESOME 'slacker int' - love the details on this one dude ! :grin:

Colours very Blacktron - perfect as the latest baddies in SP3 especially in the Raid VPR has a Blacktron logo on it's torso !

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Oh yeah, forgot to add: Space is cool. Blacktron is one of it's best factions ever. If combined with Exo-Force mecha, Blacktron would be my favorite theme released by LEGO ever. That's what you have done here. Thus, I love it.

Neat mech! I love it. The color scheme, the big cockpit, the arms, great job. :thumbup:

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone, Im glad you like it!

Neat mech! I love it. The color scheme, the big cockpit, the arms, great job. :thumbup:
Nice retro look

I'm glad you think I have captured that "retro" feel. That's what i was going for with this one using that big bubble cockpit and small simple arms!

Awesome mech!I could see this as a $10.99 set for blacktron 3!Gotta love the dome!

PS rayskull,you can find them in the exo-force shadow crawler and mobile devastator.

PSS I have both. :tongue:

You're already one of my favorite Space builders, and with this one you really outdone yourself. Love for blacktrons, great designs... what more can I say? very well done. :thumbup:

This mech reminds me on some set from GI JOE(early90's), and one some B class SCI fi movies from early 50-70's. Do you mind if i "steal" your design(for private use only)You will be fully credited as well(I'll post link to your creations too)?

Thanks Krystal King and M:tron engineer!

Do you mind if i "steal" your design(for private use only)You will be fully credited as well(I'll post link to your creations too)?

Feel free to use whatever you like, Im glad to hear that my builds are inspiring. I always appreciate inspiration credit, but am one of those builders that strongly believes lego is about collaboration and "improving" or "borrowing"designs and techniques from other builders to create your own MOCs. I have always tried to emulate certain styles of other builders with my creations, asking my self how would ___ do this?

I think these mechs would look fantastic in the classic space colours... maybe a blue mech with trans yellow, or gray with trans green. Or even the more recent exploriens colours of white, trans blue, and trans neon green, or Mtron with red/black/ and the same neon dome.

Would love to see what you come up with!

Im not sure, that this one woud serve Mtrons as good as it does for blackies. Afterall Mtrons doesnt have military units(well, not in TLG lore), although it could be modified(instead one of those "claw/fingers I'd put magnet or at least make another arm and put it there) to fit into m tron theme.

This simply rocks. I love the posture the mech has.