Sign in to follow this  
Major_Ton

Jedi PTJ (Personal Transport Jet)

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hello there!

After a 12 year break with Lego in general, I started with Lego SW about 4 weeks ago. Now at the age of 25 my dark years of shame are in the past and to celebrate that, I tried to build my first own creation after so many years!!

Here is the Jedi PTJ. It isn't a 'real' excisting Star Wars unit, but I hope a little creativity doesn't hurt the SW world ;)

With it's three engines and a Hyper Drive unit it is designed to keep up with the fastest starships in the universe. Since it has no weapons, this is a transporter purposed for times of peace.

Here are the pictures of the PTJ on it's stand.

DSC04157.jpg

DSC04156.jpg

DSC04155.jpg

DSC04158.jpg

DSC04161.jpg

DSC04159.jpg

DSC04160.jpg

I made it very smooth and narrow and with the three large enigines it looks like it's fast ;)

Feel free to comment!!

Ciao!

Wow! This is amazing! I really like the back of the ship a lot :thumbup:

Pretty cool, I love the back part the engines look mighty powerful!!!

Welcome back from your dark ages!!!!

Pirate

Very nice. A great ship for a person returning after 12 years :classic:

Here two more pics to see how the engines are built.

DSC04169.jpg

DSC04170.jpg

Thanks for the great comments so far!

I built this one with bricks only out of the original (second) Y-wing (7658), Anakin's Y-wing (8037) and very little parts of the current Darth Vaders Tie Fighter (8017).

It's so good to see more MOCers here on EB! :cry_happy:

And if that's really your first MOC in 12 years, than it's even more amazing! :thumbup:

The engines are really win!

I also like the smooth appearance avoiding too many studs showing offf... I don't like studs :tongue:

Nice !

Because it's such a sleek ship, I think the chunky stand spoils the effect somewhat, but other than that, looks great !

Dr. D.

My first impressions was that it had a slight simularity to the Viper from Battlestar Galactica.

But then also some from Anis yellow Y-Wing bomber that you used the parts from.

The 3 engines is really nice ones. I like this model alot. Great work, and welcome back to an interactive LEGO world :wink:

Now that is cool. It has hints of a y-winf and a rebel blockade runner, I love it.

The color really brings me to see the y-wing differances, I'd love to see it in a different color.

AWESOME MOC 'Major_Ton' ! :grin:

Three powerful engines - SWEET !

I too would like to see an armed model of one of the these - an ion cannon and twin laser cannons sound nice !

Great work 'Major_Ton' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

This ship is excellent for a first MOC, so well done! :thumbup:

The greebles and shape look very much like a SW ship should. The engines are to die for! :wub:

Now you should do this in other colours, if you can! :sweet:

Wow, I did not expect all those nice replies, so thanks!!

For now I don't have the right bricks to make this one in a different colour. As stated in my starting post I only recently started with Lego SW, so many SW bricks are to be collected!! Once I've opened my UCS MF (Don't know if I will ever do that) I will increase the collection with almost 5200 bricks :) That'll do some good in the right direction!

Any day soon this MOC will be de-built and I will try on something new. Probably the same colours will be shown again :tongue:

Very nice, especially after just returning. (I assume you use to MOC 12 years ago)

You just can't go wrong with that color scheme for any Star Wars ship, and those engines look super powerful!

All the little details on them are great. Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing more of your creations. :thumbup: