Sign in to follow this  
Forresto

Seperatist R-AT4

gallery_101_23_281.gif

The Seperatist R-AT4 is an all purpose jungle combat vehicle. Designed by Rodian scientists who were kidnapped from Rodia, these vehicles have started popping up on most swamp or jungle worlds. Not heavily armored, these tanks were not designed for heavy battles against some of the larger Republic vehicles like the AT-TE. They were designed as quick response units against infantry attacks and light assualt vehicles. They were not completely the most reliable modes of transport, and cost too much for the amount of them destroyed to actually be effective fighters.

After the Clone Wars they were mainly used as scrap, highly out dated for the Imperial arsenal and too unreliable for any other military groups. However a large group were seen in use by the Rodian government in a series of revolts against the empire. However as was recorded by imperial scientists, all the vehicles either stalled or were completely destroyed by some imperial heavy artillary.

dt1.jpg

dt4.jpg

dt2.jpg

Link : Here's a link to the gallery.

Thank you very much for viewing! All comments are welcome.

Excellent design 'Forresto' - interesting rear cannon and yeah, not much armour at all, eh ? :tongue:

Real good use of Separtists colours. :thumbup:

I'm a conformist! 'Forresto' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

That looks cool, perhaps have the gunner seat one or two plates higher? I love the colors, great job!