Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

MOC: Royal Carriage

indexed.gif

carriage1.jpg

This is a creation I made for the upcoming chapter of my LEGO Castle comic, Queens' Quest (links are found in my signature). It is a royal carriage bearing the colors of the Crownies.

When I first built it, it had four horses pulling it instead of just two, but I had to cut down their number in order to fit it into both the landscape I made for the comic and the photos that I shot.

carriage2.jpg

Here's the front and the back of the carriage.

carriage3.jpg

carriage4.jpg

And lastly a peek in the inside, with two opposing benches. There's room for two figs to sit comfortably.

carriage5.jpg

As said, you can see the carriage in action in the next chapter of my comic, coming to the Brickflicks & Comics-section in a matter of days. :wink:

Hope you like it!

Nice work, Sandy!

With all the Kingdoms hype, I am glad to see the Crownies haven't been abandoned by MOCers yet :wink:

This is a very solid looking carriage with just the right amount of detailing and colour balance :thumbup:

Wow! Wonderful creation, Sandy!

I love the little details added in to it. Like the brown step ladder and especially the feathers on the Horse's headgear.

Bravo.

Very lovely! Much better than the "King's Battle Chariot", but I suppose it is the Queen after all. :grin:

I hope there's nothing of value in that treasure chest in the back, because it's not guarded very well. :tongue:

Great use of the Crownie color scheme, and the steps up to the carriage is a really nice touch.

Nice carriage. I don't know whether that's what you intended, but I like the bulky 'cartoony' fantasy look.

Thanks for the sweet comments, guys! :wub:

I hope there's nothing of value in that treasure chest in the back, because it's not guarded very well. :tongue:

It's actually just a luggage chest that's supposed to be "nailed" into the back of the carriage.

I don't know whether that's what you intended, but I like the bulky 'cartoony' fantasy look.

Well, I aimed for a sort of "Cinderella's pumpkin-carriage"-look, but obviously it didn't come even close to that. But yeah, it's for the queen of a fantasy kingdom, so I didn't go for an ultra-realistic design. :wink:

Great MOC, Your MOC's improve everytime you make one!

Fenrir

Excellent MOC 'Sandy' :thumbup: - beautifully detailed, openning door, etc., all you need now is a king or queen to ride the carriage !

Great designing and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Really great carriage Sandy. The colours are great.

It is the right size and overall brilliant.

Well Done :classic:

Very lovely! Much better than the "King's Battle Chariot", but I suppose it is the Queen after all. :grin:

Yes, I'd say this is what it should have looked like :wub: