Sign in to follow this  
Bob

MOC: Supermarket

Hello.

In December, I thought about building a large supermarket. So, I went and bought many white bricks, and another large baseplate. However, it no longer fit in with my town, so it was promptly destructed, and a smaller market went up in its place.

100_0534.jpg

I never found a name for it, either, but here is the front.

100_0535.jpg

The windows and doors.

100_0536.jpg

A fuzzy picture of the interior.

100_0537.jpg

The break room.

100_0538.jpg

The unorganized back.

I intended on making a comic with this market, but, I never got the time to do it. However, it being destroyed allowed me to make a larger hospital, and a new modular market.

Comments and Questions?

Interesting design 'Bob The Constructionman' - can he MOC it - yes he can ! :laugh:

Cute little bakery and grocery departments - it's a little pitty that it's gone now !

But you might rebuild - yes ?

Anyway good work and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Well, the exterior is kind of plain, but that's not a bad thing--in fact, it's rather accurate. I like the interior, and am looking forward to seeing your new buildings.

Edited by Mariko

Nice moc Bob the Construction Man. :thumbup:

I have never seen a lego moc of a supermarket before. Quite sorry to hear that it is deconstructed.

I think there is a bit too much unused interior space and the exterior looks rather blocky. But I must say I really like the use of those 'Pirates' wall panels for the pizza area and the colors you used for the bakery. Any chance of seeing pictures the smaller version yet?

The inside looks more like a deli than a super market to me and the outsides are a bit bear looking, maybe you could add the tin affect.

It looks nice though :thumbup: