Sign in to follow this  
LegoLyons

A-Team

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

(Ten years ago / In 1972), a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.

Another childhood throwback. With the new film coming out soon, I could not resist. You gotta love the A-Team. I know people have done LEGO versions before, but here's my take on it. Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking. :thumbup: And I hope I have the right forum for this??

4348485939_979bdd9c11.jpg

4348484355_9a86ebc995.jpg

Large images and all my creations are found here > My Flickr page

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Great resemblance. I really like B-A's hairdo. :grin:

Are all of these original minifig parts (I ask because I don't recognize the middle two torsos)?

Great resemblance. I really like B-A's hairdo. :grin:

Are all of these original minifig parts (I ask because I don't recognize the middle two torsos)?

Ahhh, of course, I only everuse 100% official LEGO parts, unless a competition requires otherwise.

The Murdock one is Mutts from Indiana Jones, and B.A's is also from Indy, its Mola Ram's.

Thanks for the feedback guys, glad you like. :thumbup:

Why haven't they build an armoured escape vehicle out of that pile of junk yet? :laugh:

:thumbup:

Ha ha, I was hoping someone would think that, I wonder what they could make? Maybe a 24 seater plane or a 67 Chevy? :tongue:

By the looks of them - they are still wanted by the goverment for not paying taxes and by the threads they are wearing - they get paid VERY WELL ! :grin:

AWESOME minifigs ! especially B-A (Mr T would be very happy with him - I pity the fool !) :laugh:

Now you only need their truck/van from the series !

I'm a conformist! 'LegoLyons' I'm a conformist! !!! :laugh:

Hello again!

It looks like you have been quite busy! :classic: Another great set of easily recognizable minifigures! The figures are excellent, but also the typical accessoires which you have added! :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Everybody forgets that Amy was a member of the A-Team too...

... with good reason.

Nice minifigs! Hanibal's head is especially nice a fit.

Everybody forgets that Amy was a member of the A-Team too...

So was Tawnia and Frankie.

And, you need B.A.'s van with Faceman's Corvette, to have a more complete team.

haha, I love it, T looks really good, I love that torso.

Now build the A-team van.

Perfect. Mr. T could use more of a scowl, but I'm not sure if you can find a face like that.

Like others said, the hair is really simple but works well.

I really like the torsos as well, I'm surprised Mola Ram's fits.

All your figs are great, except Mr. T, the face and hair and even clothes are just to hard to reproduce into a minifig useing only TLC parts. Thoufh you did a pretty darn good jb with what you were given, nice work.

All your figs are great, except Mr. T, the face and hair and even clothes are just to hard to reproduce into a minifig useing only TLC parts. Thoufh you did a pretty darn good jb with what you were given, nice work.

Thanks for the comment. Contrary to popular belief B.A. does smile, and did not always look moody, I thought the head was a pretty close choice, and am really happy with the torso too. :thumbup:

Thanks for the comment. Contrary to popular belief B.A. does smile, and did not always look moody, I thought the head was a pretty close choice, and am really happy with the torso too. :thumbup:

B.A. had possibly the most terrifying smile ever seen on television. Especially in the way it formed so slowly, like he had to send each electric pulse to his mouth muscles separately because they sure as hell didn't know the way themselves.

Edited by Dunjohn