the enigma that is badger

BrickArms Modern Combat and Cobalt Packs and Rocket Commando custom fi

Now available from BrickArms, two great new packs as well as a new custom minifig!

Modern Combat Pack - available in Black, Gunmetal, and Silver

Modern_Combat_Pack_Gallery_1.jpg

Modern_Combat_Pack_Gallery_2.jpg

Modern_Combat_Pack_Gallery_4.jpg

Modern_Combat_Pack_Gallery_3.jpg

This pack includes:

2 Precision Sniper Rifles (PSR)

2 Tactical PDWs (TPDW)

2 Assault Carbines (AC)

2 Combat SMGs (CSMG)

2 Bipods

Cobalt Pack - a new exciting color perfect for modern and scifi MOCing!

Cobalt_Pack_Gallery_1.jpg

Cobalt_Pack_Gallery_3.jpg

Cobalt_Pack_Gallery_4.jpg

This pack includes:

Combat LMG, Space Assault Rifle, Auto-9, M41A, Space Magnum, Tactical PDW, M21, M2019 Blaster, M23, Monopod (x4), M84 Stun Grenades (x4), and Bipods (x4), all in the new Cobalt color.

Rocket Commando custom fig - part of the "Black Lodge Customs" label of figs developed by myself for BrickArms

Rocket_Commando_5.png

Included with this figure:

Rocket Commando Figure

Winged Rocket Pack

Fuel Gauge with Neck Bracket

Bronze Retro Raygun (figure exclusive!)

Bronze Heavy Blaster Pistol (figure exclusive!)

Bronze Lewis Gun (figure exclusive!)

Bronze Bayonet w/U-Clip (figure exclusive!)

2 Dark Grey M6 Rockets

Both the Modern Combat and Cobalt Packs are available from BrickArms resellers worldwide. The Rocket Commando is only available direct from BrickArms. However, Will can accept payments from international buyers so long as a US shipping address is used for the order. If you're outside of the US and would still like to obtain one, just place your order to ship to a friend in the States and ask them to forward it on to you!

These new items represent just the first wave of new BrickArms products for 2010, so you can expect even more new and exciting things from BrickArms in 2010!

Nice! Very nice!

The guy in the last pic, the gun he has in his right hand(if behind him and looking at the back of his head) is that based on the Ray Gun out of Call of Duty: World at War?

The guy in the last pic, the gun he has in his right hand(if behind him and looking at the back of his head) is that based on the Ray Gun out of Call of Duty: World at War?

That would be the BrickArms Retro Raygun! It's not based on any one particular raygun design, but more Will's own take on classic scifi rayguns which usually feature details like array dishes in front, a ovoid body, and fins. As I'm a HUGE fan of classic science fiction (particularly the serials of the 30s) It's actually one of my personal favorite BrickArms accessories, and this fig was inspired by just how much I liked it!

Man, those PDWs look awesome...but shoulden't the commando actually HAVE a rocket launcher? :tongue:

That would be the BrickArms Retro Raygun! It's not based on any one particular raygun design, but more Will's own take on classic scifi rayguns which usually feature details like array dishes in front, a ovoid body, and fins. As I'm a HUGE fan of classic science fiction (particularly the serials of the 30s) It's actually one of my personal favorite BrickArms accessories, and this fig was inspired by just how much I liked it!

I didn't meant it bad, I love the design of this one and I just saw some comparison between the two.

I really love BrickArms and are a big fan.

You like Doctor Who(Cause you say you're a Sci Fi fan)?

Greets.

That Bronze Retro Raygun is fantastic.

I'd love to have some for my Forbidden Planet customs, but you wrote it's exclusive to the figure?! So I wonder if it will be available alone in some other colors?

shoulden't the commando actually HAVE a rocket launcher? :tongue:

The "rocket" in the Rocket Commando name refers to the rocket pack that's included with the fig!

4300361785_ccfaea3524_m.jpg

It connects to the fig via a light grey neck bracket

That Bronze Retro Raygun is fantastic. I'd love to have some for my Forbidden Planet customs, but you wrote it's exclusive to the figure?! So I wonder if it will be available alone in some other colors?

As I said, for the time being, the Retro Raygun is only available with this figure. Will certainly could decide to mass produce this accessory in a variety of colors, but as of now, if you'd like to pick up the Retro Raygun, a Rocket Commando is your only option. Then again, you'll also get an exclusive Heavy Blaster Pistol and Bayonet!

Modern Combat Pack in Black

2 Precision Sniper Rifles (PSR)

2 Tactical PDWs (TPDW)

2 Assault Carbines (AC)

2 Combat SMGs (CSMG)

2 Bipods

Would this pack be good for a SWAT team? Do you have suggestions for any other weapons I would need like Shotgun, Stun Grenade etc?

Edited by AllanSmith

Would this pack be good for a SWAT team? Do you have suggestions for any other weapons I would need like Shotgun, Stun Grenade etc?

Well, I'm far from an expert in SWAT weapons and tactics, but using this as a reference, it definitely seems like this pack would be a great start to outfit a SWAT minifig team!

You also might find these BrickArms accessories useful:

- M4 Carbine

- M67 Frag Grenade

- M23 Pistol

- Tactical M47 Shotgun

- M84 Stun Grenade

- Ammo Clip

- Combat Shotgun

Hope that helps!

Great job as usual guys! :thumbup::wub:

Both packs are Stunning! I really like the New Blue colour. :wub:

The Rocket Commando is great!

Well done, looking forward to seeing new products in the future!

CommanderFox

As I said, for the time being, the Retro Raygun is only available with this figure. Will certainly could decide to mass produce this accessory in a variety of colors, but as of now, if you'd like to pick up the Retro Raygun, a Rocket Commando is your only option. Then again, you'll also get an exclusive Heavy Blaster Pistol and Bayonet!

That's very clear now, thanks.