Sign in to follow this  
hewkii9

The TITANIC BIONICLE war!

Okay, thanks for visiting. This is loosely based on the GREAT HISTORICAL LEGO WAR!!!, although there are some major changes. One, there are an amount of Nations, each will have a leader, but other people can join. I, of course will play. There are many BIONICLE locales, each nation will start with a few, but there will be many more for people to conquer.

Also, nations have some natural allies and enemies. For example, the Bohrok are neutral to Voya Nui, all Metru Nui, but are aggressive to the Brotherhood and all Mata Nui. The alliances are based in the story. If two nations do not meet, then they are neutral.

Also, you get set alliances and enemies. All of these can be changed, for example, the Dark Hunters can make peace with the Piraka Nation.

How to Join

Make a post announcine your spot. If a nation already has a leader, you will be a member of it, and depending on if a leader quits, the second in that nation to sign up will lead anew.

Rule 1: No godmodding. This explains itself. You can't be immortal, or with unlimited resources.

Rule 2. You can conquer others, but only if they quit, or are inactive for a week.

Rule 3. You can't edit your post in this topic. The only post that that can be done in is this one.

Let the war begin!

Players

Voya Nui Matoran leader-hewkii9 Voya Nui alliances: All Mata Nui

neutrals: Bohrok, Vahki, Dark Hunters, Metru Nui

enemies: Piraka, Rahi, Titans6[separate group divided into smaller, Titans6 means Axonn and Brutaka]

Bases: Voya Nui village, Lagoon, Matoran Fort.

Piraka leader-Dragon King Piraka alliances: Rahkshi, Titans6, Visorak, Titans5

neutrals: Bohrok, Metru Nui[never visited], Rahi.

enemies: Voya Nui, all Mata Nui, Dark Hunters.

Bases:Makuta wall, Piraka Stronghold, Mount Valmai.

Dark Toa Leader-vahkimetru Dark Toa alliances:?

neutrals:?

enemies:?

This sounds ok, just keep it all within the confines of this topic so as to not squish out topics more substantive to set discussion.

Yes, you may, it seems you like to oppose me in wars.

Jinzo, the game will be all in the topic, like its predecessor.

Well, here's the first in-game post:

-It has been a long day. I have begun the construction of a fortress to protect from the Rahi. Hopefully, this will soon not be needed, for we have been hoping for the arrival of a Toa. Wait...what's that on the shore....-

Aha, a base eh? Why not use the Piraka Stronghold? Anyway, the fort has begun construction, and Velika has designed some very cunning catapults. I hope Vezok will be in the front of the battle if they work, for your sake. Also, the Toa was just a rock.

Well i destroy my base and move to the Piraka Stronghold. Next i start to create catupults and such for defensive purposes.

Ah, so you have just started? That means I have an advantage in the fortification of my village.

The walls have begun construction, and the material for the catapults has been gathered.

Yeah, kind of like the BZPRPG. Would you like to sign up?

The walls have gotten 1/4 done, and the catapults have begun, as well as a channel from the sea to the village being dug.

Well, okay, but why not simply be the Shadow Toa? I'll add you in anyway.

The catapults have begun construction, as well as a smaller amount of work on the walls being done.

My Matoran slaves are making progress. Our fort's skeleton is up and all defense caapults and cannons are up and running. We are collecting Rahi, hewkii9, so any pests to your fort would be liked.

My port is erected and we are building ships now.

Ah, so you propose an alliance?

I might have some.

My catapults are finished, but fort construction has been delayed due to that.