Sign in to follow this  
cagri

MOC: Reconstruction

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Writers usualyl end up with really stupid pieces once they got the writers block. After a very strong hiccup, I ended up having a builders block. Here's the result:

00.jpg

Brickshelf - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=416918 (once moderated)

Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/legoadam/

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

"Alright guys, time to get building!"

Or is there a hidden message with the black/white colouring... Care to elaborate, oh block-ridden MOCcer?

Btw, for what it's worth, I think one day this will be viewed as your masterpiece. That's what happens to all writers, remember? :grin: And besides - I like it even now.

Woah. You'd have to be very profound to understand this. I'm not profound at all :grin:

It looks like three black figs hoarding a bunch of presents and the poor grey fig can't have any :(

:tongue: Very nice! Good way to turn a lack of inspiration into inspiration itself! :grin:

(I never have Builders Block; I just don't have enough time blocks!)

It kind of reminds me of an episode of "Twilight Zone" where they build every thing for a spot in time. (The story name is "A Matter Of Minutes" for the 85 series.)

Certainly a very interesting and unusual MOC. I do like the placement of all the red boxes. They just, I'm not sure. They sit right with me. Very nice, cagri. :thumbup:

~Peace