Sign in to follow this  
curtisrlee

Fight of the Sides

Yup, this is a brickfilm I'm working on, and certainly it has the most effort I put in a brickfilm so far! :pir_laugh2:

It is action-packed and exiting and I might even make a sequel! :jollyroger:

I think I already posted the first trailer, but here it is anyway

Here is the second trailer, which is new

Enjoy! pirate_buckteeth.gif:jollyroger:

Edited by curtisrlee

I spy with my little eye... An Impostor! Mega-Blocks!

Other then that it's great! 8D

Where? Prove it. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Edit: Oh, the wooden pole huh? :pir_laugh2::pir-laugh:

That was an epic sword fight. So what is the story all about?

Thanks! The story will continue thoughout the episodes but this paticular one is about BrickBeard getting captured by the Imperials and a later sequel is about him escaping. Thats all I can tell you :pir-wink:

Edited by curtisrlee

:pir-oh: Woo for February!! :pir_laugh2: Feb. 11th is my birthday. :pir-tongue: Cant wait for the video! :pir-sweet: mainly cause it has General Armendariz scaring people in it! :pir-grin: Edited by Ryan_T

Cool swordfight, all i can suggest is to try and add a bit more in the background. Is that the Indy music i hear?

I would really try to add some more in the background. Other that that it is great. I really enjoyed the swordfight and all of the detail that you put into that. Great looking video so far. Look forward to seeing it in February. :pir-classic:

:pir-oh: Woo for February!! :pir_laugh2: Feb. 11th is my birthday. :pir-tongue: Cant wait for the video! :pir-sweet: mainly cause it has General Armendariz scaring people in it! :pir-grin:

Haha, only for one scene :pir-tongue:

Cool swordfight, all i can suggest is to try and add a bit more in the background. Is that the Indy music i hear?

Yup, for the first trailer I used Indy music

I would really try to add some more in the background. Other that that it is great. I really enjoyed the swordfight and all of the detail that you put into that. Great looking video so far. Look forward to seeing it in February. :pir-classic:

Thanks! :pir-classic::jollyroger:

Fun trailer, I want to see the whole thing now. I really like the dramatic effect slowly zooming out has.

Very nice little fight you have there, I like how a plume just appeared on the soldier's hat. I want to see the rest now, good job :pir-classic:

Edited by Alex the Great