Sign in to follow this  
kris kelvin

The Screaming Bell of Doom

Anybody would be scared seeing that coming their way!

I love the teeth on the cart, the crosses are a cool touch and then there's still loads of detail to look at in such a small diorama.

Well done!

Nightmare before Christmas on! :skull:

Wow that thing is awesome.

I love the box, the chariot, the trooops - all of it is = :wub:

Very nice :thumbup: Not sure what those soldiers are up to, but it can't be good :laugh:

And it reminded me a bit of the forces of evil in the opening scenes of the movie Nightwatch :wink:

Mate, that is just a beautiful piece of work there! The snowy scene looks marvelous, but then you go and build it up on the amazing display piece. Reminds me of the Chess sets in its ornateness! Best of luck, this is a great entry. :thumbup:

Edit: those helmets are amazing, where did you get those, especially the long-horned one?

Hello!

Although I admit of being a bit scared (:skull:), I really admire you snowed tree design. It's clever and an enrichment for every winter scene. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

An amazingly scary entry Kris! :thumbup: :skull:

Nice job with it.

I love the base of this MOC, its like a box. :wub:

Very nice, well done and good luck!

CommanderFox

That is a beautiful moc, I admire every bit of it, the bell, the focal point of the moc is marvelous, and the troops look united but chaotic, as I'm sure was your intent.

the snow covering on the tree leaves little to desire, and the border is enchanting. I love the orderly feel of the moc, as if it were a diorama displayed in a museum.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by dannylonglegs

Very neat kris kelvin! I love the carriage with all those teeth, a fantastic design. great job setting up all the minifigs too, though I'm not sure about the hair choice on the queen. The winter trees and skeletons on crosses are brilliant though, and the additino of the detailed sides such as the black figures and cross weapons really sells the whole thing.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Hi Kris Kelvin,

This is really beautyfull. :classic:

I like the snowy feel, the box, and the spooky eerieness of the scene.

Kind regards,

Teddy

I knew it was Darth Maul's head as the lead horseman.

I love the variety of heads you used, this is truly a wonderful MOC, so much detail, even in the base.

Be afraid,very afraid! :sing:

Excellent job on everything the wagon, the base, and especially those skeletons on the crucifixes :thumbup:

Thanks all for nice feedback :classic:

I`m glad that you like it.

Weapons are mostly Brickforge and lego. Some are clean some are painted and glued.

I can't believe I forgot to comment on this wonderful creation.

It's creepy, even after Christmas! Halloween was already some months ago. :tongue:

The wagon is lovely, and the knights scattered around it as well. The details in the surrounding area like the crosses and trees are very nice.

I also really like the brown base of the MOC, very original and well executed.

A top notch MOC from a top notch builder! :thumbup:

Wonderfully frightening MOC, I love the ornate base and the trees! :thumbup:

Edit: those helmets are amazing, where did you get those, especially the long-horned one?

I believe what you are referring to are the BrickForge great helms?

Kris, you have by far the most detailed and uniquest MOCs I have ever seen. Wonderful work mate. Would love to discus some of your methods and customization processes with you sometimes. Keep up the great work!

I usually don't like non-Lego parts in mocs, but this is simply amazing! I love the terror knight with the black plumes. Very intimidating! This moc makes me sad that the end of the Fantasy era is fast approaching. No more diversity for the evil orc faction :sad: